47

I pushed Jimin away and quickly stood up. He stayed silent, just looking at me with wide eyes. I did not believe what just happened. I was confused. Very, very confused.

Why did he kiss me? He was with Jungkook. I did not kiss back, that's what I know. Yes, I may have had a crush on him but all that went away when Yoongi stepped in.

I forgot all about liking Jimin. You'd think that kiss would trigger something but it didn't. I didn't feel anything. I was too shocked to move out of my place. I stayed standing there, waiting for him to say something.

"Please tell me what just happened." I whispered, looking at him. He was avoiding my gaze.

"I-I don't know. I'm so sorry. It was the heat of the moment. I j-just—"

"It was not the heat of the moment, Jimin."

"It was, I didn't mean to kiss you. It's just that you were so close and—"

"You're avoiding eye contact. Look me in the eye and tell me it was nothing." He stayed silent. "Why, Jimin? You're with Jungkook! Why'd you kiss me?!"

"Hoseok."

"I don't want any excuses. I'm not single and neither are you. I'm dating your best friend!"

"I like you, Hoseok."

"No, you don't. Stop lying."

"I do! I like you!" He finally looked me in the eyes. That quickly shut me up.

I shook my head. "But how? And why? When I first had a crush on you, I told you but you said you liked Jungkook. You couldn't have liked me after you got together with Jungkook because then you would've just broken up with him. Please explain what's going on because I'm so confused, Jimin."

"I've always liked you, Hoseok." He started. "But I had to say I liked Jungkook. Honestly, I didn't know he liked me back. But I was thankful he did, because if he didn't then I would be in deep shit. I couldn't say I liked you back because Yoongi liked you. And I know, I could've had you in a blink of an eye but I thought about my best friend. He told me he liked you, Hoseok, and I couldn't do that to him. I did it once and that ended badly. I don't want to repeat the same mistake again. I tried to get over you by going out with Jungkook but obviously that didn't work. I still like you. I'm trying to get feelings for Jungkook but it's just not working out with me. And now, you were close to me and I couldn't control it anymore and I kissed you." He stopped, out of breath.

I was shocked, to say the least. I wasn't mad, that's for sure. I couldn't change his feelings but I couldn't return them either. I didn't know what was going to happen now. Will he continue to lie to Jungkook or will he break up with him? Does Yoongi know that Jimin even likes me?

"I have to tell Yoongi." I whispered.

"No!" Jimin yelled. "Don't tell him, I beg you. He's gonna get mad at me and I can't handle that."

"Well it's better than him finding out from someone else and getting even angrier!"

"Then don't tell anyone!"

"I have to! I don't want to lie to him, Jimin!" I frowned. "If I tell him the truth, he won't be as mad."

"Hoseok, please don't."

"Jimin—"

"So everything you said was a lie?"

Jimin and I turned towards the door and our jaws dropped. Jungkook was standing there with tears in his eyes.

"Jungkook, let me explain." Jimin said.

"You don't have to. I heard it all." He whispered.

"Jungkook," I started.

"No, Hoseok. It's okay. It's not your fault." He cut me off. I frowned. "Don't follow me, okay?" That was all he said before leaving through the door and closing it behind him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Jimin cursed. "What? You wanna go tell Yoongi? Go tell him!" And he stormed out, probably to look for Jungkook.

This can't happen. This can ruin our friendship. I had to tell Yoongi if I didn't want him to get angry at me. I left the room and walked to Yoongi and Jimin's room. I knocked once and waited for him to open the door.

"Hoseok? What are you doing? Where's Jimin?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"We need to talk about something."

"Well, this sounds serious." He mumbled.

"It is." I said. He nodded and let me in.

I didn't sit on his bed, I just stood there and stared at him. "What did you want to tell me?"

Go ahead and say it, Hoseok. "Jimin kissed me."

I don't know what was more surprising. This whole thing or Yoongi staying calm. He didn't say anything, he just looked back at me.

"Why?" His voice was low, barely audible.

"He likes me. I just needed to tell you because I didn't want you to find out on your own and get mad. We were just there and he kissed me. I didn't kiss him back, though, because I don't like him. I used to like him but not anymore because I have you now. I told him that. He said he's liked me from the very start but he couldn't say it because you liked me. And so he let me go and you stepped in. Eventually, I got over Jimin and started liking you. He apologized for what he did and—"

I was cut short because Yoongi pulled me closer to him and hugged me like there was no tomorrow. That confused me even more. Wasn't he mad? He kissed my forehead twice and pulled away.

"Aren't you mad?" I asked, confused.

"I am." He said. "But I'm glad you told me. I'm happy to know that if anything happened, you'd tell me. You shouldn't be afraid to tell me anything, Hoseok. Even if you do the deed with someone, as long as you tell me, it's okay."

"Really?"

"Well, not the whole sex part but you know what I mean." He said. "I'll talk about it with Jimin later."

"Don't get too violent, please. He really does care about you." I said.

"I'll be understanding." He mumbled. "Wait, what about Jungkook?"

"He tried to get over me by dating Jungkook."

"But he genuinely likes him?" I nodded.

"He heard us." I said, looking down. "He heard everything when Jimin told me he liked me."

His eyes widened. "What? What did he say?"

"He left. Jimin went after him and I came here to tell you."

"I'm glad you did but we should go look for him."

"Let's go."

__
do u think jungkook will forgive jimin