37

He pulled away but his face was still close to mine. "I shouldn't have-" He stopped talking as I planted another light kiss on his lips. I pulled away and looked down, slightly smiling. I thought I wouldn't feel anything but I did. I felt good.

"Goodnight, Yoongi." I said. I turned around and walked to the stairs, up to my room.

I heard him mumble a goodnight and I smiled to myself. I don't think I'll be able to get any sleep tonight.

**

"No way." Jungkook said. He was back in town, ladies and gentlemen. "No fucking way."

"Yes way." I nodded. I told him everything that happened. Every single thing. Including what happened with Jimin.

"But are you sure you're okay with us dating?" Yes, Jungkook did like Jimin. He just didn't act upon his feelings because I told him I liked Jimin first. I liked that he did that for me. But now he gets to keep him. He's all his.

"Yes, I'm fine." I said. "In fact, I have my own little guy friend." I blushed.

"Who?"

"Yoongi." I said. Nobody was able to hear us since we were in my room, thank god. So all the stuff I told him was safely between us only.

"What?!" He squealed. "You and Min Yoongi?! Awe." He cooed. "What happened between you guys?"

"He kissed me." I whispered. His eyes widened and he jumped onto me.

"He kissed you?!"

"And I kissed him back."

"This is so cute, I swear to god." He said, shaking my arm up and down. "This means he likes you. This means Min Yoongi likes you!"

"It does."

"But how?! I mean, since when did he gain a liking towards you? This is very exciting. Do you like him?"

"I mean, I kissed him back." I mumbled.

He smiled at me. So yes, Jimin asked Jungkook out. Jungkook said yes. Now all that's left is Yoongi and I. That is, if he wants to go out with me. I was talking about what I got for Christmas when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I picked up.

"Somi is missing." Yoongi's voice was trembling.

"What? Have you looked everywhere? Are you sure?" Jungkook looked at me, confused.

"Yes, I'm sure. I looked everywhere. She's nowhere to be fucking found."

"Calm down, Yoongi. It's okay. I'll be there in a few minutes and we'll see what we'll do."

"Please hurry." His voice cracked.

I quickly hung up and looked at Jungkook. "Jimin's house, stat." I said.

He jumped up and we ran downstairs. I told my parents I'll be back later and got into Jungkook's car.

He drove to Jimin's and we ran up the sidewalk. Jimin's front door was open and I barged in. They were all in the living room but Yoongi was pacing around, not knowing what to do.

I went up to him and immediately pulled him in for a hug. He hugged me back and I rubbed his back.

"We'll find her, don't worry, okay?" I said. He just nodded. I pulled away and looked at him. "Where was the last time you saw her?"

"Last night when I tucked her in bed."

"Does he have times where he sleep walks?"

"Not that I know of." He said.