25

I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened at the party. My heart hurt. My head hurt. Everything hurt. I felt like I was broken. A fragile piece of glass that can be broken easily. That was already broken. And broken glass couldn't be fixed. Therefore I was a lost cause. I did check the internet. I did see myself on there. The video already got thousands of views.

In a few days, it'll go viral and it'll have millions of views. The comments were even worse. I have never heard such words before. I never knew there were people like this out there. They were all horrible. Disgusting. Most of them were pedophiles and they didn't make me feel too good about myself.

Some people told me to go kill myself to relieve the pain. Some asked about who I was and what it took for them to get me to get with them. I felt disgusted with myself.

I was crying. And I never stopped crying ever since what happened. I bet you think this isn't that big of a deal because I wasn't shown from the front but it is a huge fucking deal for me. I have never showed my body to anyone before and now everyone has seen it.

I was currently on Jimin's bed. Jungkook went home. Jimin was sleeping next to me. Yoongi still hasn't returned after he told Jimin to drive me home. I got up and limped my way to the front door. I didn't know where I was going but I just went with it.

I was about to open the front door but it opened from the outside. I was met by dark brown orbs that looked right at me. I shivered at the cold weather as it entered due to the open door.

"Princess?" His voice sounded raspy. I stood there, frozen. "What are you doing?"

I didn't answer. I just ignored him and started to walk outside. He held my arm and turned me around, pulling me closer to him.

"Yoongi, please let go. I don't want to cry."

"Then don't cry. But I'm not letting you go. Not again."

Tears threatened to spill but I didn't let them. I tried pulling away but he wouldn't budge so I just stayed standing there, in his embrace.

"Where were you going?"

"I don't know." I whispered. "And I don't care."

"Were you going to do something stupid?"

"Most probably."

"Then I'm not letting you go."

"Fine then." I let go of him and walked back in. Well, tried to walk. My knees still hurt. I made my way to the kitchen, followed by Yoongi.

I looked through the drawers.

"What are you doing?" His deep voice asked. I ignored him as I spotted the shiny sharp piece of metal in the drawer. "Princess, don't-" He was cut off by me holding the knife out at him.

"Don't talk."

"Princess, let go of the knife, please." I could see his eyes were getting red and watery.

"I told you not to talk." I said, slamming the knife onto the counter. It stood up straight.

"Hoseok."

"Shut up!" I yelled. He stayed silent. I took out another knife. This time, a bigger one.

"What are you-"

"How good would it feel to put this right through here," I asked, pointing the knife to my heart. "I bet it would feel amazing."

"Don't do this." Yoongi said, walking closer.

I held the knife out. "One more step and I'm gone." I warned.

I don't know what I was doing. I couldn't control myself anymore.

I took the big knife and pointed it to my heart. Yoongi ran towards me and I threw the smaller knife his way. I moved the bigger knife closer to my chest.

"Hoseok!" That was all I heard before everything went dark.