34

It was already Christmas Eve. The time passed so fast. They do say time passes fast when you're having fun. I spent the previous days with Yoongi and Somi and I do admit, I had so much fun. He taught me how to fight, we baked cookies, which let me tell you were better than Jimin's burnt waffles.

Speaking of Jimin, he was avoiding me. I wasn't that affected by it since I spent a lot of time with Yoongi the past few days. I just needed to talk it out with Jimin. Maybe even Jungkook.

"Is he still avoiding you?" Yoongi asked. I nodded. "Hey, how about when he's in his room, I push you in there and I lock the door?"

"Genius."

"For real?"

"No, Yoongi." I sighed. "I'll talk to him when the time is right. He doesn't want to talk to me right now."

"I do." Yoongi and I looked towards the doorway and spotted Jimin standing there, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. "I don't wanna avoid you on Christmas. I want us to be okay."

"I'll be in the living room with Somi." Yoongi said, leaving his room.

Jimin walked closer to me and sat next to me.

"Do you still like me?" He asked.

"I'm not sure how I'm supposed to answer that but," I shrugged. "I mean, it was just a crush, right? I can't do anything about it. It's not like it was love-love. That would've been horrible, though."

"It would have." He nodded. "Are you pissed that I like your best friend?"

"At first, I was." I nodded. He looked down at his hands. "But now, I don't care that much. It did hurt but I won't let it get to me. I told you, it was a pointless crush."

"So you'd be okay if, if I dated Jungkook, right?"

It took me a couple of seconds to answer. "I'll support you guys." I smiled.

"Thank you so much, Hoseok." He smiled at me. "And I'm sorry if I made you cry."

"I didn't cry," I shook my head. "I don't know why I didn't. It was weird." [me at kcon]

"Really? I'm glad you didn't, then." He sighed in relief. "I'm happy we're okay, again."

"Me too, Jimin." I said, smiling back at him. "Wait, I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"What did you mean by your special guy when you got that stuffed animal?"

"Oh, that." He laughed. "I got it for you because I thought you were mad at me. I wasn't trying to lead you on or anything."

"Oh, now it makes sense." I smiled. "Let's go to the living room."

"Alright." We both stood up and surprisingly, Jimin put an arm around my shoulder. "You know what this means?" He whispered.

"What?"

"I get to tease you." He said that and let go, running away to the living room.

"If you do that, I'll burn you alive!" I yelled at him, running to the living room too.

"I'm guessing you guys made up?" Yoongi asked, smiling at us.

"Yeah." Jimin and I said. My phone buzzed and I checked it. It was a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook: hiiiiiii bb its xmas eveeeeee I cant wait to see what I got for Christmas im gonna wake up so early tomorrow