3

"Who was that and how did you two love birds meet?" Jungkook asked.

"First of all, we're not love birds. Second of all, he bumped into me when I turned around. Well we're desk mates in Physics class but this is the first time we actually talk talk." I said.

"Wait back up, desk mates? And why did I just find out that you had a hot desk mate? Hello, we're best friends for a reason." He crossed his arms.

"Well I'm sorry but I don't stare at attractive guys like someone." I narrowed my eyes.

"So you admit that Jimin is attractive." He smirked.

"Any creature from a different planet would think he's attractive."

"You're getting married." He clapped his hands, jumping around me. "Jimin and Hoseok are sitting on a tree, K-"

"Jungkook, you should run in three seconds if you want your life."

"Bye!" He started running in the opposite direction and I ran after him. "Why aren't you this fun in school?" He yelled as he ran farther away from me.

"Because I'm just a party pooper!" I laughed, mimicking Jimin's words from earlier.

We were both walking to my house, or running. Jungkook ran so fast that I couldn't even see him. I tried catching up to him but that ended badly. Seeing that I put my glasses inside my bag, I bumped into yet another human being. This time, a male species.

"Whoa there princess, are you okay?" He asked.

I fell on my butt so he helped me up and I nodded. "Yes, I'm sorry for bumping into you. I was running after my friend." I chuckled.

"What did they do?"

"Let's just say he wants me to marry this one g- wait never mind. I'm telling this to a stranger." I smiled sheepishly.

"And here I thought that we'd be the best of friends but no, you had to break my heart." He faked a cry and turned around.

"Aw, I'm sorry. I'm already taken by my best friend." I smirked. He turned and I took the chance to actually look at him. My eyes widened and I felt the blush creep up my neck.

"So you swing that way?" He smirked back.

"What? No." Lies.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

"Why did you stutter?" He pressed on.

"I-I-"

"Adorable." He laughed. "I'm Yoongi, by the way. Nice to meet you."

"I-I am H-Hoseok."

"Hoseok? Huh, unique." He said.

"You see, I'm supposed to be home by now. So."

"Right right. Go ahead, leave me alone here to die. It's fine by me."

"Oh hush. Bye, Yoongi." I waved and I turned around. I heard him say goodbye and I smiled to myself.

I walked in a fast pace back to my house and noticed Jungkook sitting on the front porch. He jumped up and ran to me. "Where were you?" He asked hurriedly.

"I slipped on the way," I shrugged.

"Why's your face red?"

"I was embarrassed." I laughed.

"You're so bad at lying, you know."

"I'm not!"

"So you just admitted you lied."

"I really did fall, okay?" I crossed my arms, avoiding his eyes and walking into my house.

"Whatever you say." He smiled and followed me in.

"So hold on, you're supposed to add cosine over here?" Jungkook asked, pointing to his book.

"Yes because without it, you won't be able to calculate the velocity." I answered.

"Ugh, I hate this lesson."

"You'll like it when you start to understand it, my friend." I laughed.

"I can't. No more Physics for me. Nope. Can we watch a movie or something?" He asked.

"Sure," I smiled. "Which movie should we watch?"

"I don't know. What do you have?"

"I have Netflix, there are over a million movies on that and you expect me to choose one?"

"Well, yeah." He shrugged. "Play a random one. I just want to get these equations and reactions out of my head for a while." He sighed.

"You're supposed to keep them in your head but here you are, trying to throw them out. No wonder you're failing Physics." I laughed.

"Hey, Physics is not an important subject for life."

"It so is!"

"Okay whatever, this is hurting my head. Can we have some Channing Tatum please?" He begged.

"Magic Mike, it is then." I smirked.

"Oh, you actually have an open mind. Interesting." He laughed.

"I can have an interesting mind if I want to."

"Feisty." He nudged my shoulder.

We laughed and I put on the movie and we started watching it. I paused it halfway to go get some snacks and came back to see Jungkook continuing it.

"Hey, didn't I pause it?"

"No you didn't."

"I so did."

"You did not."

"Whatever, make space for me, you fat pig."

He gasped. "Fat pig? Me? You must be blind." He said. "Maybe that's why you wear glasses."

"Hey! I just wear them for school!"

"You still wear glasses."

"Whatever, let's just continue the movie." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. 

-

pls ignore if there are any mistakes bc i still didn't proofread and im still in school sO