38

"Hoseok!" Somi screamed. I froze as I stared at the old man holding her. "Help me!"

"I'll get you out, okay?" I said. She frantically nodded and stayed put.

"Who said you'll succeed, little boy?" He asked.

"I can easily take you out, old man." I said. I probably shouldn't have said that but I didn't know what to say or do.

"You might want to reconsider." He winked at me, waving around a pocket knife. Well, fuck. I couldn't leave Somi with him so I threw things at him. And they hit him. "Stop it! You'll regret throwing that at me!"

"Give me Somi and I'll stop!" I yelled. He got up and ran towards me, causing me to fall on my back. He held the knife across my neck and smirked.

"One yelp and you're dead meat." I stopped moving and he held me up. Everything was moving in slow motion. I didn't know what to do. I was honestly clueless. What chance do I have against this guy? He has a pocket knife for fucks sake!

He pulled me by my hair and made me sit next to Somi. He tied me up with a rope I didn't notice was in the room. I glared at him as he just smirked.

"What do you want, huh? What exactly do you want?" I asked, squirming in my seat. Somi started crying as the guy walked towards me.

"That bastard owes me a shit ton of money but since he can't give it back, he told me there's a certain brunette that will surely turn up if we have the little girl here." He said, pointing at Somi. What did he mean by a certain brunette?

"What do you mean?"

"Let me show you what I mean." He caressed my cheek and leaned closer. My eyes widened and I realized what he meant by that. I'm the brunette he was talking about.

"Go away, you fucking creep!" I yelled, trying to kick him. He slapped me. Tears prickled at the corners of my eyes. I wanted to scream so badly but I couldn't. He leaned forward again but the door burst open.

"Don't you dare touch him!" Yoongi yelled.

"Or what?"

"You don't want to know what I'd do if you even put a finger on him." He threatened the old guy. Yoongi walked towards us with a bat but the guy had other plans in mind. He took out the pocket knife and threw it at Yoongi. Fortunately, he dodged it.

"Yoongi, please be careful." I said, my voice cracking at the end. Tears were already rolling down my cheeks but I still tried to hold them in. This was too much to handle. Knives, kidnapping, most probably rape, and way more. I couldn't handle this much stuff. I felt lightheaded.

Yoongi swung the bat at the guy but he missed. I also noticed the guy had more pocket knives. At this point, Somi was sobbing. I turned to her and tried to comfort her.

"It's okay, Somi. We'll get out of this, don't worry." I said.

"No! My dad will never let us go!"

"He will, don't worry."

"I'm scared, Hoseok oppa." She cried.

"I'll make sure we all leave unharmed, okay?" She just nodded. I managed to get the rope off and instantly jumped at the old guy. He fell on the floor and I got his knife, holding it across his neck this time.

"Don't get near him!" Yoongi yelled. He pulled me off and punched the guy. "Just get Somi out of here, please."

"No! What about you?!"

"I'll be right behind you."

"That's what they all say but they never do!"

"Princess, please-" The guy managed to kick Yoongi's legs, causing him to fall right next to him. "Just fucking go already! Go!" He yelled.

"I'm not leaving you here, Yoongi!" I yelled back.

"Listen to me for once and fucking go! Please! Take Somi with you and go!"

I hesitated at first but then I complied. I untied Somi from the smaller rope and noticed the marks on her arms. The ropes were tied really hard. Sick bastards. I carried her and ran towards the door.

Yoongi kept trying to throw punches at the old guy as I ran outside. But something stopped me. No wait, someone. Their dad was standing right at the front door.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked. "Let my daughter go."

"Daughter?" I scoffed. "Look at what you've done to the poor girl and you have the audacity to call her your daughter?!" I yelled. "You make me laugh, really."

He just smirked and held up a gun at me. This was the first time I've seen a gun in real life so of course I'd freak out.

I started breathing heavily as I stared at the black thing that could kill me with one shot. My heart was beating so fast, too fast in fact.

Holding Somi was starting to be hard. She started getting heavier. I couldn't hold her. I put her down and made her stand behind me in case he fires. There is no fucking way I'm letting her get hurt.

"Stay behind me, Somi. Don't move." I said. She did as I told her.

"What are you gonna do now? You'll wait for your knight in shining armor? He's probably dead in there." He laughed, pointing at the room we were previously in.

No. He's not dead. "He's your son!" I screamed. "What kind of father are you?!"

"A great one," He said. "The best father on the planet."

"Yeah, sure." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" He pressed something on the gun, making a clicking sound. He probably removed the safety switch. His finger was on the trigger and the gun was pointed straight at us.

I stayed quiet. I heard Yoongi behind me and was relieved to know he was safe. Alive.

"Why are you still here?!" He yelled. He noticed the gun and stopped short. "You wouldn't." He said.

"I would." His dad said. There were footsteps behind us, too.

Yoongi looked at me then back at his dad. I couldn't stand up any longer. My legs felt weak. It was all too much to take in. You would probably laugh at me but I just couldn't handle it.

Yoongi's dad held the gun with his other hand too and positioned it correctly.

And he fired.

"No!" Yoongi yelled, jumping in front of me.

That was all I heard before I fell to the floor. The feeling of pain and uneasiness was washing away and everything turned into darkness.