16

"I told you he likes you!" Jungkook said. A bit too loud.

"Who likes Hoseok?" Jimin butted in, coming out of nowhere.

"This is so funny." Jungkook laughed. Jimin stared at him, confused.

"What's funny?" He asked. I panicked and started to walk away. "Where are you going?"

"Nowhere." I snapped. Maybe if I tried being horrible towards him, he won't know?

"O-kay." He trailed off. He started talking with Jungkook but I couldn't make out what their conversation was about since I was out of earshot. And once again, I bumped into someone.

"Are we always gonna meet like this?" I looked up and smiled sheepishly.

"Oh hi." I said. Yoongi smiled at me. "How's life?"

"Somi's been bugging me about wanting to see you again and it's getting annoying. And you must know me, I can't say no to my little sister so will you come over with donuts?"

"Are you using your own little sister just so you could have alone time with me, Jung Hoseok, the one and only?" I smirked.

"You know me too well, baby." He winked.

"Baby?" A voice said. "So you two are dating? Someone call the doctor because I think I'll have a heart attack reacting to the news."

Yoongi and I turned to find the one and only, Byun Baekhyun. "Yes because I'd totally date the hottest guy walking on this planet." I said, sarcastically.

Looks like he took it seriously. "Ew. You two? I cannot imagine that."

"You don't have to because it's reality, babe." Yoongi answered. I laughed.

"No for reals though, are you dating?" I tried not to choke when he said that.

"Yes, for reals." I mimicked him.

"Yeah, shall we, my pumpkin pie?"

"We shall, my sweetest pea." I answered. We hooked our arms together and left a shocked Baekhyun behind.

"That was fucking hilarious." Yoongi said, bursting out laughing.

"And it's not a reality nor an imagination because you'd wish to go out with me." I smirked, unhooking our arms and walking to my first class.

"Babe?! Did you just dump me?!" He shouted. Everybody turned their heads to me.

"They were dating?!" Someone said. I rolled my eyes.

"No we weren't and never will, you dumb shit." I said. My eyes widened at what I said. "I am so sorry, I did not mean to say that. Gotta blast!" I cringed and ran to my next class.

**

I was in the middle of Physics class when my phone buzzed. I quietly took it out and checked because I rarely got a text. That's just how it is. I'm me. I don't get texts because I'm a loner. Yeah, laugh all you want but remember you're no better than me. Ha. Suck it, bitch.

Yoongi: u didn't answer my question from earlier 

Me: im not marrying u, joseph. Quit it or im calling the cops on ur ass
read 1:20pm

Yoongi: who tf is joseph and when did I propose to ur ass bc I wouldn't want to spend my whole life waking up to tHat face biiiih