8

I've woken up from my slumber because of the perfect little chirp of the usual annoying ass blue bird outside my window. I groaned and threw my pillow at the window, resulting in the escape of poor said Rio wannabe. I got up and walked to the bathroom to do what every guy does before school. Check himself out in the mirror. Too bad I'm not attractive which means I get to watch my mirror break in front of my eyes because of how I look. Who wouldn't like to wake up next to Chewbacca every other morning, am I right? I changed into the usual outfit. Today was no fun day for me. I was not in the mood. Obviously.

I walked down the stairs and greeted my dad. "You look nice." My dad said.

"Thanks dad." I mumbled, sitting on the counter.

"On the chairs, Chewbacca."

"Dad!" I whined, getting up and sitting on the chair this time. "What's for breakfast?"

"Well, your mom isn't up yet so that means you're stuck with rotten granola bars."

"How can granola bars be rotten?"

"Well seeing that they've been in that cupboard way before I was born, there's a good chance they're deceased."

"Yeah no, I think I'll skip breakfast today. I'm off to school, bye." I waved.

"Suit yourself, don't blame me when your stomach starts grumbling in the middle of class." My dad laughed.

I rolled my eyes and picked up my backpack, walking out the front door.

"Good morning, Hoseok." Jungkook said, hugging me. I made some sort of noise as a reply. "Man period?" He laughed.

"No. I'm in my natural habitat. This is my true form."

"Well get your true form straight because we have a Biology pop quiz today." He groaned.

"Excuse me? Since when? Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"Why are you panicking? You're like the best student in this whole school." He waved her hands around.

"True. But still, I could've studied!" I whined.

"Stop whining, you'll do fine. I'm the one that's supposed to be studying over here not you."

"You're right. Go study and make oppa proud." I smiled, pointing to myself.

"Oppa? Such a pervert." A voice said. I turned around and Chanyeol stood there with none other than a smirking Baekhyun by his side.

"Who are you calling a pervert?" Jungkook said, standing in front of me. I just looked down.

"Your coward of a friend right there." Baekhyun said. "Oh I'm sorry, that might offend all the cowards out there." He laughed.

"If you don't stop talking right now, I will-"

"You will what?" He smirked. "Kick me? Hit me? Oh try me. I can get you kicked out of this school faster than a Kardashian could get a divorce."

"I don't give two flying craps about getting expelled as long as you learn your lesson, pabo." Jungkook answered.

"Look here, you tiny bitch, why don't you hop along the train to North Korea and sing Kim Jung Un a lullaby or something, okay?"

"Oh no you did not just say that. You did not just tell me to fucking-" Jungkook didn't even bother to continue because he was already pouncing on Baekhyun with a fist.

"Jungkook! Stop it!" I yelled. "You'll get in trouble!"

"I don't care! This guy needs to learn his damn lesson and know when to not cross the line because he just crossed mine and I am not okay with it!" Jungkook yelled.