14

"You guys," Jimin started. We all turned to him. "I'm inviting you over to my amusement park and you're coming because I said so."

"You own an amusement park?" I gasped.

"No, he doesn't." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"But we need a break so let's go to an amusement park." He frowned.

"We just started school like probably a month ago, Jimin." I said.

"Still, I need a break. And I want you guys to come with me." He said.

"When?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know. Sometime this week."

"Sure, I'll go. I need a break too." Jungkook shrugged.

"If Jungkook's going then I'll come too." I agreed. We all turned to Yoongi.

"If princess is going then I'll go too." He smirked. I blushed and looked down.

"Why do you still call me princess?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess it fits you."

"Oh please, the only princess here is Jungkook. Have you seen how good he looks?"

"He does look good." Jimin agreed. I sighed. He's beautiful and I'm not. But I won't let that bring me down, who cares about looks, right? "I'll check when the park won't be too crowded and I'll tell you guys the date."

**

"What are you gonna wear?" Jungkook asked.

"Jeans and a casual shirt." I answered, looking through my closet.

"Can you at least wear shorts?"

"It's gonna get cold at night." I reasoned.

"Still, you look good with shorts."

"I'd rather not die of hypothermia, thank you very much." I laughed.

"Your choice." He shrugged. He was wearing light denim shorts with a white top. His hair looked gorgeous, as usual. I wore my black jeans with a random plain white shirt. I wore a necklace so my shirt wouldn't feel lonely. I'm that nice. I decided to go with my red converse, too.

"All done." I smiled at my outfit.

"You look great." Jungkook laughed. "As usual."

"Usual? I think you're mistaking me for yourself." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh hush."

We walked downstairs and out of the front door, not forgetting to say goodbye to my parents. It was in the middle of the week but for some reason my parents agreed to let me go. Jungkook and I walked over to Jimin's house since it's not that far.

"Looking awesome, Hoseok." Jimin smiled. I blushed and nodded. "Hey, we're twins. Matching shoes."

"Red converse?" Yoongi asked, looking at both our shoes. "I prefer purple ones."

"I know you do." I said. Yoongi just smiled sheepishly.

"Shall we?" Jimin asked.

"We shall." I said. He looped his arms with mine and all four of us walked to his car. This is nice.

"I call shotgun!" Jungkook called.

"Damn it, I wanted to sit there." Yoongi pouted.

"Guess you're stuck with me, chump." I said, smirking.