9

"You're wearing the red shirt and that's final." Jungkook said, looking for the shirt in my closet.

My parents were asleep and the guys said they'll be at Jimin's house. Jungkook was already ready and he looked great. He was wearing black, ripped jeans and a white shirt. Plain but it looked hot on him. He wore his black converse too which let me tell you, looked well with his whole outfit. He just looked like the full package.

"Can't I back out?" I whined.

"No, you can't. We already talked about this so let's go." He threw the red shirt at me and made me change into it. I already took a shower before he came so I changed into the shirt and wore some random skinny jeans.

"Do I look fine?"

"You look more than fine, Hoseok. You look stunning." He smiled. I probably turned red.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Let's go." He said. I took my phone and we slowly tip toed to the front door, making sure to hide the spare key under the flower pot outside just in case.

We walked to Jimin's house and knocked on his door. Since his parents knew about him going to the party, he didn't have to be sneaky about it. The door opened and he looked confused.

"I don't remember ordering two good looking models on this fine starry night."

"Oh stop it, you loser." Jungkook laughed. I just blushed at his comment and looked down. "Where's Yoongi?"

"He's inside, hold on." Jimin walked back in and called Yoongi. "Alright, let's go."

Yoongi came out looking like a god. His outfit was simple yet it looked handsome on him. A pair of ripped dark blue jeans and a black shirt with a leather jacket on top. Typical.

"Princess?" He said, looking at me. I looked up at him. "Wow, you washed up good." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and hit his shoulder. "Can we go already?"

"We can, calm down." He laughed. He casually put an arm around my shoulder as we walked to his car. Jungkook and Jimin followed behind us. The four of us got in and he drove to the party. We got there in half an hour.

I'm not exactly sure how the cops haven't arrived yet since the house was in the middle of other houses and it was huge. It looked like it belonged to a rich bunch. Music was blasting from every inch of the house. If you open the door, the house would start to deflate because of the music. I could hear it even when I'm still inside the car. Well no shit, the car isn't soundproof. But still, the music was really loud.

"I'm not sure about this." I mumbled.

"I won't leave you, okay? If you want to leave, I'll take you home." Jimin said.

"Thanks." I slightly smiled and left the car. The four of us walked towards the door and I noticed there was a bouncer with a list of names.

"What's up, Donghyuk?" Yoongi smiled, high fiving the guy. Oh so this means we're in.

"Hey! Long time no see, Yoongi." The bouncer, Donghyuk, said. "I'm guessing these three are your guests for tonight?"

"Yup. Where's Joon?"

"You know, the usual. He's probably with Seokjin."

"Alright, thanks man. Come on guys." We all went in and the blast of the music hit me.

"This is so loud!" I yelled. Jimin nodded.

We walked for what felt like ages but was really a few minutes. And in those few minutes, I've experienced three guys trying to touch me but Jimin swatted their hands away and kept me in front of him just in case.

Yoongi spotted his friend and walked towards him to greet him. "Namjoon!"

"Min Yoongi." His friend smiled. "It's been too long, brother." They hugged and smiled at each other.

"He's your brother?" I asked.

"Not really, we grew up together, that's all."

"Oh, kind of like Jungkook and I." I smiled.

"Meet my friends," Yoongi pointed to us. "This is Jimin, you already know him. That's Jungkook and this is princess." He smirked.

"Princess?"

"Jung Hoseok." I said. Namjoon had a flicker of this emotion in his eye but I couldn't figure out what it was.

"Jung, you say." He said and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi just looked down and Namjoon decided to change the subject. "Well, you guys meet my boyfriend, Jin." He pointed to a purple haired guy standing next to him.

"Hello!" He smiled at us. I already liked him.

"Hey! Nice to meet you." I smiled back at him.

I already felt welcomed at this party and it made me feel good.

But that didn't last for long.