49

a/n: this is a continuation of chap. 47 when yoonseok went to look for jungkook

HOSEOK

It took us almost two hours trying to find Jungkook. We even left the hotel to search for him outside. I felt really bad for what happened to him. He really did like Jimin and for him to find out he actually liked me? That's like a slap in the face.

"Maybe he went back to your room?" Yoongi suggested.

"Maybe." I nodded. We went back in and entered the elevator. "I feel guilty."

"Don't. It's not your fault Jimin likes you."

"It kinda is, why must he like me? Jungkook looks better than I do. He's handsome, he's got a better smile and he's just perfect."

"We're having this talk again? How many times do I have to tell you not to look down on yourself? You're a gorgeous guy and you have a breathtaking smile, too. I wish you could see yourself from my eyes because then you'll know how perfect you are to me. That's how—"

He got cut off by the elevator ding, revealing a person entering the elevator. "That's how what?" I asked, looking at Yoongi.

"Nothing, you go check if Jungkook is in your room and I'll check if Jimin is back at our hotel room."

"Okay."

We separated ways and I walked into the room after swiping the key card. I closed the door behind me and walked in further. I saw Jungkook on his bed, slightly shaking.

"Jungkook?" I whispered, waiting for his reply. He didn't answer. I walked closer to him and noticed he was awake, staring at the window. "Jungkook."

"What?" His voice was raspy and low. It sounded like he has been crying forever. "What are you gonna say? Are you okay? I'm sorry that your boyfriend likes me? You can't change anything, Hoseok." He didn't sound mad, he just sounded sad.

"I wanted to know if you're okay but that's out of the window since you know—" I stopped myself and just stayed quiet.

"I just don't get it. We've been dating for a few months now and I just recently find out that he never really liked me. In fact, this whole time he liked you. But why? Why did he say he liked me when you confessed?"

"I don't know the whole story but all I know is that something happened to them in the past and Jimin didn't want to repeat the same mistake again. He let me go and then that's when I started liking Yoongi."

"So he just used me?"

"Don't say it like that. You heard him, didn't you? He said he wanted to like you but he needed to get rid of his feelings for me."

"How is he gonna do that? I can't wait for him. No, I don't want to wait for him. I know I sound like I'm impatient about having a boyfriend but I just can't get back with him again. Maybe in the future but right now, I don't want to see him."

"That's okay with me, Jungkook." I frowned. I went up to him and hugged him as he cried into my shoulder.

"I really liked him, Hoseok." He was sobbing. I rubbed his back in comfort. I didn't like seeing anybody I care about crying.

"I know you did, and you probably still do but don't worry about it, Jungkook. Soon it'll blow over and you might find yourself interested in another guy. A guy that actually likes you."

"I don't want any other guy, I want Jimin but at the same time I don't!" He was confused, that I could tell. He shook his head and pulled away, looking at me. "I'm gonna go to sleep." He stayed quiet.

"Okay. Goodnight, Jungkook."

"Night." He mumbled.

My phone buzzed and I checked it.

yoon sauce: is he there?

Me: yeah. he just went to sleep. Is Jimin there?
read 10:08 pm

yoon sauce: yea he was sleeping when I came in but the thing that surprised me the most was that his face was wet

Me: he was crying?
read 10:08 pm

Yoon sauce: it looked like it

Me: I feel so bad rn
read 10:09 pm

Yoon sauce: don't blame urself, ok? go to sleep, maybe it'll get better tomorrow

Me: I hope so
read 10:09 pm

Yoon sauce: goodnight baby

Me: goodnight fish nugget
read 10:09 pm

**

"What's happening with our friendship?" I asked, sighing.

I woke up that morning and decided to go over to Yoongi and Jimin's room. Jungkook said he was going to take a walk so I went to Yoongi. Jimin wasn't here, either. I just wanted them to make up and have our friendship back on track.

"To be honest, I don't know." He said. "Princess?"

"Yeah?" I turned to look at him.

"Since today was a free day given to us from the gods above," He laughed. "Why not have some couple time?"

"Define couple time."

"I want to take you out on a date." He smiled.

"Where will we go? You barely know your way around here."

"We'll ask around. Come on, get changed and be ready in half an hour." He winked.

"Half an hour is too little for me to get ready," I whined. "Give me one whole hour."

"Half an hour and two minutes."

"One hour and a kiss." I winked.

"I like the way you think." He laughed.

"Glad someone does." I smiled. I left his room and went back to mine.

I took a shower and dried my hair. I decided on some simple jeans and a long sleeved shirt with a coat on top. I didn't want to freeze my ass off outside. I smiled at myself in the mirror. After I was done, Yoongi came and smiled at me.

"You look beautiful." He leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

"You don't look too bad yourself, big boy." I laughed.

"Shall we?"

"We shall." I smiled widely, looping my arm with his.

__