6

"Can you at least try it on?" Jungkook whined. "Why can't you at least look presentable?"

"I do look presentable." I crossed my arms.

"You do not. Not under that oversized hoodie." He pointed to my clothes. What can I say? Oversized hoodies are just perfect and comfortable.

"An oversized hoodie is a guy's best friend." I quoted.

"Says who?" He scoffed.

"Says Jung Hoseok, two thousand fifteen." I proudly said.

"I've never heard of him before." He said, throwing the two shirts at me. "Wear them if you want to leave this store."

"Damn you." I mumbled. He laughed as I made my way to the dressing room. I put on the first shirt that looked flowy. It was black, my favorite color. "Um, Jungkook?"

"Yes? Did you put it on? Let me see."

"I'm not sure it's supposed to look like this, though." I nervously laughed. Certain shirts just didn't fit my figure.

"Come out." I did as he told me and walked out. He gasped and rushed over. "You look good in that shirt!"

"Good?" I blushed. "Haven't heard that in a while."

He frowned. "You know I think you're good looking no matter what."

"Sure." I looked down.

"Try the other shirt."

"Okay." I mumbled. I walked back into the dressing room and put on the other shirt. This time it wasn't flowy. It stuck to my body like glue. It wasn't black though, much to my protests. It was a dark red color, kind of maroon. It would look nice if I had the right body shape.

"Are you done?"

"Yeah, but I don't like it."

"Of course you don't." He mumbled. "Show me."

I walked out and his eyes widened. "Jung Hoseok."

"Yes?"

"Why did I just find out you have the perfect figure for these kinds of shirts?"

I coughed. "Perfect figure? You must be joking." I laughed.

"I'm being serious. You're buying this shirt and the other one."

"That's just a waste of money because we both know I'm never going to wear them."

"Oh you will. This is how you're gonna get a boyfriend."

"I don't want a boyfriend."

"Don't lie."

"Okay maybe I do but this won't work."

"You should trust your friend on this," A person said.

I looked to the right and saw a petite girl sitting on the opposite sofa, probably waiting for someone in the other dressing room. "I should?" I asked.

"You really should. I saw your hoodie previously and I think those kinds of shirts match you much better than that hoodie." She smiled.

"Oh, thank you." I blushed.

"See? Even random people say it looks good on you." Jungkook smirked.

"Fine." I mumbled. "But I'm wearing it on special occasions, only."

"That's fine by me." He laughed.

I shook my head and we walked to the front, paying for what we bought. Jungkook got a few of his own shirts and jeans too. After we were done, we walked to another store. May I need to remind you, this is what Jungkook wants and not what I want. I groaned as we entered the next store.