23

It was lunch time and I walked into the cafeteria with Jungkook, only to be surprised by Byun Taehyung standing right in front of me.

"Hoseok!" He smiled. Jungkook just furrowed his eyebrows.

"You know him?" He mumbled. I nodded.

"Hi, Taehyung." I smiled back at him. We decided to get our food and sit at an empty table by the side. Jimin joined us but Yoongi didn't. I'm not surprised.

"Why the fuck is Byun's brother sitting with us?" Jimin asked, looking at Taehyung.

"Be nice." I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, why the flip is Byun's brother sitting with us?"

"Like that's better." I said. "Long story short, I met him in the morning and we decided to have lunch together."

"Oh," Jimin shrugged. "Well, if you're here to try and spy on Hoseok and tell your brother about the stuff he does then you're free to leave this table."

"I don't intend on doing that anytime soon."

"Alright then," Jimin said. "Welcome to the clique, Byun Tae." He laughed as he made a joke.

Taehyung just laughed. "Great welcome there, Park Jimin."

**

"Jimin!" I called. It was the end of last class and I saw Jimin walk out of Bio class. He turned to look at me and smiled, walking towards me.

"Hey! Where did you guys go last night?" He asked.

"Nowhere important." I mumbled. I pulled him along with me to the door. "Do you know what happened to Yoongi?" I asked.

"No? What happened? Is he okay?"

"He was acting weird with me."

"How weird?"

"He didn't call me princess, that's a first." I said. "He called me by my last name and that never happened before. Two, he got all snappy with me and glared at me and shit. He actually told me to never talk to him ever again and that I was annoying him." I looked down. "It hurt."

Jimin's face softened and he gave me a hug. "I'll try talking to him, alright?"

I pulled away from his hug and nodded.

"I was gonna tell you about a party this weekend that Yoongi told me about but I don't think you're up for it, are you?"

"Actually," I looked at him. "I am." I crossed my arms. "I want to have fun."

"Wow," He smiled. "Alright, cool. I already told Jungkook about it so he's gonna tell you the details."

"Cool."

More and more parties, this sounds like fun. Despite what happened last time, I still want to go. I don't know why, though.

**

I went with the flowy shirt that Jungkook picked out for me. I was satisfied with it, honestly now that I see it. I wore my converse with it, too. Jimin was going to pick us up.

"Hoseok? Is that you?" My mom gasped. "My little boy is finally growing up."

"Mom, I'm not a little boy anymore." I groaned.

"Where did you get that shirt from? It looks amazing on you!"

"Jungkook picked it out for me when we went shopping."

"I knew I saw a little Jungkook in your look," She chuckled. "You look great, honey."

"Thanks, mom."

"You're going to a party, right?" I nodded. "Okay. We both know what happens at those parties, Hoseok."

"Mom, please don't."

"I'm just looking out for my son, that's all. I just want you to be careful, okay? Always stay with Jungkook or that Jimin guy."

"I will, I won't keep away from them, mom."

"Good. Don't drink and never do drugs. It's bad for you."

"I think we both know that I would never do drugs, mom."

"You're right. Have fun but not too much fun, okay? You're lucky your dad isn't home yet because he wouldn't let you go." She laughed.

"I'm glad," I smiled. "I gotta go now, love you."

"Love you too, baby." She kissed my forehead and I walked out. Jimin's car was there.

I got in and noticed Jungkook was in the passenger seat. "Ready?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, let's go party!" Jungkook said and I just laughed.

We got to the party an hour later since the house was quite far. It seemed the same as the last one. It was huge and music was blasting so loud. Still surprised why the neighbors haven't called the cops yet.

Jimin parked his car away from the house so the drunkards wouldn't hit his car later on. We got out and walked towards the door. There wasn't any bouncer this time so I guess there will be many, many strange people here.

I noticed the party was both indoors and outdoors. There was a huge LED screen outside that was playing a video of the people at the party. Like a screen that showed people dancing and having fun. That was weird but I liked it.

"Do we know the host?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not sure, Yoongi didn't mention any name."

"Hoseok?" A voice said. I turned around and my eyes widened at the sight.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What am I doing here? It's my house." He said, in a duh-tone. Realization hit me as he confirmed my thoughts. "It's Baekhyun's party."

"What the fuck are we doing at Baekhyun's party?" Jungkook asked, fuming with anger.

"How am I supposed to know?! Yoongi didn't tell me about it." Jimin mumbled. He sure was acting weird, alright. And I didn't like it.

"Well, we came all the way here and I really don't want to go back home so can we please stay out of his sight and have fun?" I surprised both myself and my friends when I said that.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked. I nodded.

"That's more like it." Jimin smirked.

The four of us walked into the living room and were hit with the crowd of people dancing in front of us. The whole room was filled with people.

"Do you guys want a drink?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll go with water." I said. He nodded. Jungkook wanted the same as me and Jimin settled for juice since he was the designated driver.

"I'll be right back,"

"You better not spike them or I will kill you." Jimin said.

"I wouldn't dream of it." Taehyung laughed.

"I don't trust him," Jungkook said as Taehyung walked away.

"Oh come on, he's a nice kid." I said. "Let's go dance."

I took Jimin and Jungkook with me and started dancing with them. Taehyung came back a few minutes later and handed us our drinks.

"What the fuck are you doing here, nerd?"