56

"I can't come over, I have a meeting." Jungkook said.

"What meeting? Since when did my best friend become a business man?" I laughed.

"I'm prom committee, remember? I have to help out and plan the whole thing."

"Oh yeah, you suck. Who volunteers to be prom committee?"

"And you swallow, babe. I get credit and I get to pick the king and queen."

"You can't. The school has to vote."

"Yeah but who counts them? The president of the committee does." I can practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"And let me guess, you'll choose yourself and Jimin?"

"What? No. I'd choose you and Yoongi."

"What? Don't do that. Say the real prom king and queen."

"See? Such a party pooper. Anyways, I have to go. I can come over tomorrow if you want?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Alright, bye." And he hung up. I had to use the house phone because mine was thousands of miles away.

I was in my room, doing nothing. I wanted someone to come over because my parents weren't home and I was bored out of my mind. I sighed and dialed Yoongi's number.

"Hey, baby." He said. I got butterflies as he said that.

"Hi."

"What's up?"

"Well, I'm bored and home alone. I remember someone telling me if I was home alone, they'd come over."

"Ah, I don't remember who said that." He chuckled. "But hey, how about we forget about that someone and instead, I come over?"

"That'd be perfect."

"Great, I'll be there in five."

"Okay." I smiled as I hung up. At least Yoongi's here so I won't die of boredom.

I got off of the couch and went upstairs to change. I was wearing comfy clothes but hey, who wouldn't want to dress up a little bit for their boyfriends? If Jungkook heard me say that, he'd be so proud. I ran downstairs and opened it, immediately jumping on Yoongi.

"Someone missed me." He laughed, hugging me so that I wouldn't fall.

"I did." I got down and smiled at him. "Come in!" I said, excitedly.

"You're hyper today."

"I am. Because I'm bored, so we should do something."

"Wanna bake a cake?"

"Yes!"

**

"How many times are you going to break it the wrong way?" He asked. "I told you, you do it this way, not that way." He took the egg from my hand and cracked it the correct way. "See, I told you."

"Okay, Gordon Ramsay." I rolled my eyes. He put the egg in the mix and started mixing it. "Since when did you know how to bake?"

"Since never, it's call winging it." He winked as he continued to mix the cake batter. The way he was mixing it showed off his biceps. Every time he'd turn the spoon around, his muscles flex and it's not helping that he's wearing a thin, black short sleeved shirt. "Now, get me the bowl."

"Excuse you? Get it yourself." I looked away from his biceps.

"If you want a nice cake, get me the bowl."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I gave him the circular bowl. He poured the mix in it as I readied the oven. He opened it and put the bowl in. I closed up the oven and sighed. "Baking a cake is so hard."

"You know what else is hard?"

"If you don't stop talking, your example of something hard will not exist after I kick the motherfucking shit out of it." I smiled evilly.

"Yeah, I'd rather be able to have children." He mumbled. "Come on, let's go watch a movie until the cake is done."

"Okay." We took off my parents' aprons and put them on the counter. Yoongi sat in the living room as I went upstairs to get my laptop.

"Why did you get that? We could've watched something on TV." He pointed forward at the black screen in front of us.

"We might not find the movie we want on TV so I figured we might as well look it up on here." I sat next to him and leaned against his side. I opened up my laptop and instantly turned red as a picture of Yoongi and I came up.

"Cute." He laughed. "That picture would've been taken from your phone if it hadn't jumped off the Eiffel tower and killed itself."

"Stop talking about my phone, it's in a better place now." I said, pouting at him. I put in my password and opened up Google. "What do you want to watch?"

"Magic Mike."

"Is this how you came out?"

"No, I just want to see the darkest shade of red you'd turn if you watch that." He laughed. "Oh wait, why don't we watch Fifty Shades of Red?" He was full-on laughing now. "Or, or an even better movie, Jurassic Park featuring Hozilla."

I cut him off by hitting him in the face with a pillow. I face palmed as he laughed even harder. "Fine, go back home. I can always call Jordan." I smirked.

"How? You don't have a phone."

"You're impossible."

"Impossible says I'm possible therefore I'm possible."

"That doesn't even make any sense."

"Your face doesn't make sense."

"Are you high?"

"High off of love, baby. High off of love." He winked.

"Oh my god, can we just watch a movie already?"

"Sure." He stayed quiet. "Chewbacca."

"Yoongi!"

**

We were in the middle of watching Titanic. Yes, Titanic. You read it right. I was watching casually when the very explicit scene came on.

"Draw me like one of your french girls." Said Rose.

I immediately turned my head, nuzzling it in Yoongi's neck as he continued watching. He looked at me and chuckled at my reaction. "It's over." He whispered. I turned to look but Yoongi caught my lips just in time.

I instantly kissed him back. We were going slowly but I know for sure that this will turn heated any moment now.

He cupped my face and put his other hand on my waist to pull me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

We've only done this once or twice and it still gives me butterflies and chills.

Yoongi managed to put my laptop on the coffee table in front of us to make this more comfortable. I laid back down and he hovered above me.

He held my hands and put them above my head, obviously saying he was the one in charge. I didn't mind, though. He left my lips and trailed kisses down my jaw.

Every time he kisses a spot and leaves it, my skin tingles. It's like a rush of excitement bursts through my body and I end up tangling my legs with his to get him closer to me.

I let my arms rest next to my head as his hand trails up my arm slowly until it reaches my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine. I use one hand to gently pull his face up so I could kiss his lips again. I can never get enough of his luscious, soft lips.

He then slowly pulls away, not breaking eye contact. Well, he didn't but I obviously did. He smirked as he saw my state. My hair was a mess and I was still staring at his lips. He leaned in once again for a peck and pulled away, smiling at me.

This nice moment was soon ruined by the sound of the smoke detector coming from the kitchen.

__
damn it smoke detector