22

I felt like I was being carried so I cracked open an eye. Yoongi was carrying me bridal style upstairs.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled.

"You were sleeping on the couch."

"I know. What time is it?"

"Three in the morning."

"Why'd you wake me up?"

"You're gonna have a bad back when you wake up."

"But still-"

"Shut your mouth." That kept me quiet. I was too tired to argue anyways. He took me to my room and put me on my bed and laid down with me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sleeping." He mumbled. I think he was sleep-walking.

I did not give a shit anymore so I just went with it. I put the blanket on both of us and he hugged me close.

"I am so going to regret this when I wake up." I said.

"Me and you both, princess."

And after that, we both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

**

"Wake up." I said. "Get your arms off of me, Min Yoongi, or I will burn you alive."

"Mhm." He groaned.

"Wake up! I'm gonna be late to school because of you!"

"Who cares?! Can you just skip today? Please."

"No. I will never miss a day of school. What if something important happens and I miss it?"

"It's not like Beyoncé will perform in the cafeteria so please, don't act like you're gonna die if you miss one day of school. It's just one day."

"Yoongi, please. I've never missed a day of school." I pouted.

"Stop pouting, you're already irresistible and that's making it worse."

I smirked. I pouted once more. "Yoongi, please." I also tried pulling on his shirt.

"Princess, do you know how hard it is for me to not kiss you right now?"

"Excuse me?" My eyes widened.

"Nothing, do you really have to go to school?"

"Yes, I do. Plus, I bet Somi is wondering where her older brother is."

"Right, right." He nodded. "But I'm too tired to move."

"Then you stay here and I'll go to school, yeah?"

"Princess, is school really that important right now? Just think of how comfortable you feel right now."

"I don't feel comfortable at all. My leg is numb because your fucking leg is crushing it and your arm is around my waist and that feels like I'm sleeping on a pole because your arm is huge and I'm not sleepy and you're too close to me and this is just-"

"You're rambling."

"I'm not. Get off, Yoongi." I whined. "What if my parents come in and catch you and I like this?"

"Your dad already saw me pick you up at three."

"What?!" My eyes popped out of their sockets and I forcefully sat up.

"He thought I was kidnapping you but then I told him who I was and he was okay with it."

"Are you kidding? He would never let his son sleep in the same bed with a guy."