21

"I'm guessing you're not coming back?" Jungkook asked through the phone.

"I'm not. I'm really sorry, Jungkook." I frowned.

"It's okay. Just do what you do best and make Yoongi happy."

"Will do," I said, smiling. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?"

"Alright. Love you, honey bunny."

"You too." I said, laughing at his words. "Do you want to eat something?" I asked Yoongi.

"No, I'm fine."

"Okay." It was silent but it was a comfortable silence. I looked over at Yoongi and my eyes widened. He was shaking and his face was scrunched up, like he was holding in a cry. "Do it." Was all he needed to hear before his tears rolled down his cheeks as he sobbed.

This was the first time I see him full on crying and I hated it. I hated every bit of it. Since he was standing, it was easy for me to run over to him and hug the daylights out of him. He instantly hugged me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me as his arms, which were around my waist, pulled me closer to him. If that was possible.

"Let it all out." I said. He cried into my shoulder.

"I don't know what to do with him, princess." And he still calls me that, despite what he's going through.

"You'll know, don't worry about it. After every storm, there's a rainbow, right? Everything is going to be okay in the end, Yoongi. I know it will." I said.

"What if it doesn't? What if it's just a bigger storm after this small one? I don't know if I'll be able to handle it."

"You'll be able to handle it, Yoongi. I know you will. You'll be able to handle it and get over it and I'll be by your side the whole way till the end. I promise."

"Thank you so much." He said. "Fuck. Thank you so much, princess." He sobbed.

"You don't have to thank me, Yoongi. I want to do this. I want to see you happy. I wanna see your genuine smile. I don't want to see you cry ever again because you're not happy and that's making me sad. Let it all out and fight till the end because one day you'll get there and you're gonna feel fucking awesome."

"I don't know what else to say other than thank you." I could feel him smiling through his words.

"Smile. I know you're smiling right now so keep it." I pulled away, confirming that he was, in fact, smiling.

"What will I do without you?" He mumbled, caressing my cheek. I smiled and looked down. He hugged me one more time before he let go completely. "I feel much better right now."

"I told you." I smiled. He smiled back at me. "Come on, I bet you're tired."

"Are we going to your room?" He asked as we walked up the stairs. I nodded.

"You're tired so you need to sleep."

"I can go home, you know."

"You're in no shape to drive home. Come on, it's not like you'll die if you sleep here."

"Okay." He mumbled. He laid down on my bed and I put the cover on him. "But I can't sleep."

"Why not?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I have insomnia."