50

"Are we seriously lost right now?" I face palmed.

"No," Yoongi scoffed.

"Really? Then where are we?"

"You think I can pronounce the word?"

"It would be easy if you knew what it was."

"Okay fine, we are officially lost."

"No shit, Sherlock." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't act so smart, you were the one that said we should come this way and look where we ended up!"

"Calm your tits, fish nugget."

"Stop calling me that." He pouted. "Hey look, can we go get painted?"

"Get painted?" I asked. He pulled me with him and we walked to a little lady that had paint all over her clothes with canvases around her.

"Hello, can you paint a picture of me and my boyfriend?"

"Couple? Ah, okay okay." She nodded. She pointed towards the chair in front of her and we sat down side by side.

"Now, smile and let her paint a perfect picture of us." Yoongi said.

"Yes, dad."

"Make that daddy."

"Oh, fuck you."

**

"Thank you!" Yoongi paid for the painting and I gasped. It looked amazing. "Keep it." He said.

"But you should have it because you asked for it and paid for it."

"It's a memory, keep it with you."

"You sound like you're dying."

"Maybe I am."

"Don't say that." I snapped.

"I was joking." He said, holding my hand.

"Don't joke like that, Yoongi." I sighed.

"It'll happen sooner or later." He mumbled.

"Still, don't joke about death. I'd lose my shit if you weren't here."

"Awe, someone cares about good ol' Yoonyoon."

"Of course I care about you, idiot."

"It shows, really." He laughed.

"I know, I'm great at expressing my love."

"Totally."

**

JIMIN

I had my earphones in and my hands in my pockets, just walking around the streets of France. We have one more week left before we all go back to America. I have to make the most of this trip. Acting on instinct, I looked for a flower shop. I found one and smiled to myself.

"Bonjour! Quelles fleurs vous voulez acheter?" [what flowers do you want to buy?]

"You have rose?" I answered.

"Quelle couleur?" [what color?]

I guessed that she was talking about the color. I didn't really care much about what color the roses were. I just wanted some flowers. "Red."

"Red?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "Ah! Rouge!"

"Yes! Ruge." I think I mispronounced that because she slightly chuckled.

She picked out the supposedly red roses and handed them to me. She used her fingers for the amount of money since she knew I didn't know how to speak french. I paid for the flowers and left the shop.

I looked at them and sighed. I wish I knew how red looked like.

I started walking around but I spotted the familiar mop of gorgeous, curly but not so much hair. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. It can't be him, can it?

I started walking towards him and confirmed my question. He turned around at the sound of my footsteps and his eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"I was on a walk." I said. "What about you?"

"Same here." He mumbled. "I want to be alone."

"Oh," I looked down. I noticed the flowers in my hand then it dawned on me. I realized that I had bought these for him. Even though we weren't together anymore.

"Whom are the flowers for?" He asked.

"You want me to be honest?" He nodded. "They're for you."

"Why me?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Red was your favorite color and I guessed you liked roses?"

"Not anymore." He shook his head.

"Oh okay." I mumbled. How was I supposed to know which type of flower he liked?

"I actually don't like flowers. I'd rather have a box of chocolate."

"Well, what do I do with these flowers?" I asked.

"Do whatever you want." He said. "I'm gonna go."

"Do you want to walk together?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes.

"I'm sorry but no," He mumbled. "I want to be alone." He repeated.

"Alright." I nodded. He turned away and left. I turned too and made my way back to the hotel.

**

I sighed as I placed the pen down.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"You're writing a note?" Yoongi asked, looking at it.

"Kind of." I shrugged.

"To Jungkook?"

"Yeah."

"I really hope you guys get back together. It's not normal to see you guys fighting. Even though I hate it, I miss telling you off about PDA when I'm around." I chuckled as Yoongi patted my back. "Go get your guy, Jimin."

"Right."

I left the room and walked down the hall to Hoseok and Jungkook's room. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I waited for about half a minute before it opened. Hoseok raised his eyebrows as I sadly smiled.

"Flowers?"

"For Jungkook." I mumbled. "Could you please give these to him?" I asked, handing the flowers and the note to Hoseok.

"Sure." He nodded. "We're okay, right?"

"Yeah." I nodded. He smiled at me. "I better go. I doubt he wants to see me right now so, yeah. Bye." I mumbled before turning away and returning back to my room.

I really miss Jungkook. Jungkook is like a precious thing to me, I never knew how much he meant to me until I lost him.

And it hurts losing someone that precious to you.

__
theres around 10 chapters left for the book to end :)