41

"Everybody go to the gym! There's an announcement yet to be made by the principle! Go on ahead, to the gym everybody!" A teacher said.

All the students looked around in confusion. We all walked to the gym and sat on the benches, waiting for whatever the principle had in mind. After everyone entered, a teacher spoke.

"If there are any juniors and under, please leave. This announcement is for the seniors only."

A few students grunted and left the gym, leaving it to us seniors. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Jungkook.

"What do you think this is about?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." He shrugged.

"Is everybody here?" The principle asked. Everyone hummed in response. "Okay, you're probably confused as to why you're all here. And some are probably happy to skip class, am I right?"

A few people laughed as the principle continued. "Alright, as you may know, you're seniors. If you don't know that, you need to get an appointment with a doctor because where have you been all these years? Anyways, this month is going to be very exciting for you seniors. Firstly, you have senior prom. Second, you have your graduation at the end of this month and lastly, the thing I wanted to announce. The past month, you've had your finals and I'm happy to know more than half of you have done well on your exams. As a reward, I've planned a senior trip for you!"

As the principle said those words, all the students started cheering.

"Oh my god! I don't remember the last time I went on a school trip! This is so exciting!" Jungkook gushed, shaking me.

"I know! Oh my god, where are we going?!"

"I don't know!"

"Do you not want to know where you'll be heading for two weeks?"

"Two weeks?!" People yelled. They were even more excited now.

"Yes, two weeks. We've been planning this trip for you since the beginning of the year and it was supposed to happen before graduation but since your grades were fantastic, we decided to reward you a little bit earlier than planned."

"Where are we going?!" Someone yelled.

This is the best thing I have ever heard.

"You'll be going camping!"

What? Camping? For two weeks? Are you being serious right now? Everyone slouched and groaned.

"What? Don't you like camping? Good, neither do I because that's not where you're going." The principle laughed.

"Come on!"

"Okay, calm down. You're going to France!"

"Fuck, for real?!" Jungkook yelled. He turned to me. "Hoseok, we're going to France! To fucking France!"

"Now, I know you'd think how are we going to afford all this? We've planned out all the hotel stuff but you will have to pay for your plane ticket."

"What? This is so unfair. Might as well go to France alone if we're paying for our own tickets." I said.

"They're paying for the hotels, Hoseok. All you need to pay for is your plane ticket."

"And do you know how expensive it is?"

"Oh please please please! I don't wanna go without you." He pouted.

"Fine but what do I do about the ticket, Jungkook?" I frowned.