46

"This tastes so good." I said. I wasn't exactly sure what I was eating but all I know was that it was delicious.

"I told you." Jessi said.

Once we were done eating, we all left the restaurant. The teachers said we could have the rest of the day to ourselves. But we had to go back to the hotel at eight thirty. I didn't like it but at least we have the rest of the day off. We decided that we'd go to the park.

I know, lame. But where else could we go?

"I wanna climb that tree." Jimin said.

"Climb it." I said.

"No, you'll fall." Jungkook frowned.

"But I always climb trees."

"Monkey." I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Here we go again." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Go climb the tree. We'll be sitting next to it."

We walked towards the tree that the monkey wanted to climb and sat under it. We saw Jimin hold a branch and started climbing. It was scary how he got up there so fast. Maybe because he actually was a monkey. Now it all makes sense.

"Jungkook, you're dating an animal." I said.

"I know." He sighed.

"Guys, I rule the world! Take a picture."

Jungkook took his phone out and snapped a picture of his boyfriend. I smiled at the two. They fit each other, it was cute honestly.

"What are you smiling about?" Yoongi asked, poking my stomach.

I laughed and pushed his hand away. "They look cute together, don't they?" I said, looking at the laughing couple in front of us.

"They do." He nodded. Jimin somehow managed to convince Jungkook to climb up the tree and sit next to him. He did it and hugged Jungkook close to him so that he wouldn't fall.

My phone rang so I answered it. It was my mom. "I missed you!" I smiled.

"I missed you way more, sweetie." She said. "How's France? Do you like it there?"

"I love it, mom. It's so pretty!"

"I'm glad you're having fun." He laughed. "How's the boyfriend?"

"Mom." I whined. "Don't say that."

"Fine, fine, how's my son-in-law?"

"Mom, can you not?" Yoongi probably heard what she said thus why he started laughing.

"Alright, I'm sorry. Oh, your dad says hi!"

"Hi dad." I smiled.

"We're leaving to a friend's house right now. Call me later, okay?" Mom said.

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too, honey." And she hung up.

"Son in law, huh?" Yoongi smirked. "Soon, soon." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, trying to hide the blush. "Let's take a picture together." I said, changing the subject.

"Okay."

I took my phone out and tapped on the camera icon. We both smiled and I took the picture. "I love it!" I smiled.

"Of course you do, I'm in the picture."

"Please don't turn into Jimin."

"Baby, he's the one that's turning into me." He laughed.

"Oh god." I mumbled. I put the picture we took as my lock screen and smiled up at Yoongi.

Jungkook and Jimin came down from the tree. Well, jumped down. Jungkook was down fine but Jimin fell straight on his ass.

"My sweet ass, it has turned into Hoseok's ass."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"He's indirectly saying you have a flat ass." Jungkook said.

I gasped. "You prick." I said, stomping towards him.

"Here we go again, again." Yoongi repeated what he said earlier.

**

"Draw me like one of your french girls." Jimin winked at me. I was doodling on some paper from the hotel room and Jimin sat in front of me. "Make sure to make me look skinny. I want to hang the drawing in my room to seduce the guys."

"Who are you trying to seduce?"

"Your mother, bitch."

"Well, that escalated quickly." I mumbled.

"I was joking." He laughed. "Did you finish the drawing?"

"Sure." I said, crumpling the paper and throwing it at him.

"Hey! This is private property, people pay to touch me and here you are, throwing papers at me."

"Oh please, nobody would waste a dollar on that face of yours."

"What about the guys down there?" He asked, pointing to the window.

I walked towards the window then turned to Jimin. "Where they at, doe?" I sang, swaying around. He rolled his eyes and opened the paper.

"Hey! You made me look fat!" He whined. I laughed as he threw the paper back at me.

"You wanna fight? Let's fight!" I picked up my pillow and hit him in the face. His eyes widened and took the other pillow on my bed. Well, you guessed it. We had a pillow fight.

"Not the face!"

"Your face is my target!"

"Well, I'm aiming for your chesticle area!"

I gasped. "Then I'm aiming down there!"

I swung the pillow at him and he tripped, kicking me in the process. I fell right on top of him and the air was sucked right out of Jimin.

"I can't breathe." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"You're being a baby."

"No, I'm not."

"Yeah, you are." I glared at him.

He stayed silent and stared back at me. I could've sworn I saw him look down at my lips for a split second before looking back into my eyes.

"Ah, fuck." He mumbled before he closed the gap between us.

__
current status: whistling while avoiding eye contact