62

The ambulance rushed Jimin to the hospital. His parents entered the ambulance car with him while the rest of us went in our own cars. I was crying, I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my face. I knew something bad was going to happen. That, no doubt, was Yoongi's dad. The police caught him but that won't change the fact that Jimin was losing blood quickly.

Jungkook broke down at the sight of his boyfriend lying lifeless on the stage.

What a graduation. This for sure will be in history, nobody will forget what happened.

It took us thirty minutes to get to the hospital and Jimin was rushed into the ER. I didn't know what will happen when the doctors finish their work.

I met up with Jungkook and Yoongi in the waiting room and I instantly hugged Jungkook. Yoongi came towards us and hugged us both. Nobody was silent. Everyone was crying.

I was crying.

Jungkook was crying.

Yoongi was crying. This could be the last straw for him. His sister died, his dad is practically dead to him and what about Jimin? What if he doesn't make it?

My heart hurt and my head too, because of all this crying. Hours passed and we had no information on how Jimin was doing. His parents were practically lifeless. Their faces were pale and they wouldn't talk at all. They used up all their tears. They couldn't move. I felt so bad for them.

Finally, after many hours, a doctor came out. He walked to us with a smile. His smile gave us hope. At least that's what I thought.

He told us that they were just in time. But he still can't predict what will happen because he lost so much blood. Everybody went home but Jungkook stayed there. He wanted to be there when he wakes up, and Jimin's parents were there too.

My parents went home and Yoongi and I decided to change our clothes and go back to the hospital. When we came back, we sat in the waiting room. Nobody was crying except for Jungkook. You could tell he loved him. He couldn't see the person he loves so much in so much pain. Who knows if he will wake up, anyways? If I was in his place, I wouldn't know what life meant anymore since the one I love would have been lifeless.

The news was delivered to us at 3:08 a.m. exactly.

Jimin was gone.

He lost too much blood and there was no other solution than to remove the life support and let him go in peace.

That angered Jungkook and his parents. Yoongi held me as I cried. Jungkook started throwing stuff around and that resulted in security carrying him out of the hospital. Jimin's parents started crying, knowing that they'd lost their only son.

I couldn't stop the tears as they rolled down my cheeks. Yoongi was crying too but not as much as I was. I let everything out. Jimin didn't deserve this. Why did he have to go and die? Why? And life was just getting better for him! He was going to university! But no, Yoongi's so called father just had to come in and ruin everything.

Yoongi and I left the hospital and saw Jungkook crying on the sidewalk.

"It should've been you! Not him!" He yelled at Yoongi. I shook my head. Jungkook doesn't think straight when he cries. "It's all your fault! If your dad didn't do this, Jimin's would've been alive by now!" Now he was blaming Yoongi for something he didn't do.

Though, Yoongi didn't say anything. He let Jungkook let everything out. Let him cry it out so he could feel better afterwards. He pushed Yoongi to the ground and kicked him. He kept blaming him for the death of his best friend even though it was all his dad's fault and not Yoongi's.

I cried even harder at the sight of their broken friendship.

He then stopped crying and kicked Yoongi one last time before storming off. "I'm leaving. Don't look for me and don't call me. Pretend I'm dead. I'm leaving, I'm leaving!" He yelled.

"Jungkook, no!" I yelled. He ignored me and ran away. I helped Yoongi up and he broke down. He was sobbing as he hugged me close to him.

"I lost him, Hoseok. He's gone."

Nobody could fix this. We were both a broken mess. Once glass is broken, it cannot be fixed. Once a paper is crumpled, it cannot go back to being as straight as it was. Once a soul has left a body, it cannot return.

Yoongi went home after he dropped me off at mine.

It was now four in the morning and my parents stayed awake with me, comforting me.

Though, nothing can change what happened.

I couldn't stop crying that night. I stayed awake till the next day.

And here I thought we'd be able to go to each other's weddings. See each other's kids. Grow old together, be as close as we were in high school. But no, everything was ruined because luck is never on our side.

It never was in the first place.

__
posting the epilogue in a bit :) [ask the characters questions in the previous chapter if you havent already x]

HELLO 2017 WHAELIEN HERE im starting a new yoonmin fic called ink and i have the first note up already!! ill be publishing the chapters in a few days id love it if you go and check it out !! 🖤🖤🖤