52

"Jimin, wake up." I said, shaking his shoulders. He's been sleeping ever since he dropped off the flowers for Jungkook.

He groaned. "Go away, Hoseok."

"No, wake up. I have something for you."

"Sleep is way more important."

I rolled my eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, now please. Go away."

"Are you okay?" I frowned.

"No, I'm not okay." I don't know what made him mad. "I was never okay. I was always secretly fucked up in the mind. I don't know how to express what I feel. If I do, though, it's pretty hard. Lay's been following me around lately and I can't fucking tell the difference between red and brown!" He was yelling right now.

I stayed quiet. Who's Lay? What did he mean by he's been following him around lately? I wasn't sure as to who he was since we've been together for the past week and a half and I don't remember meeting any Lay's. But what I do know is, he couldn't tell the difference between two extremely different colors. That meant he was colorblind. I never knew that about Jimin.

I turned to Yoongi. I saw him frowning, deep in thought.

"Jimin, have you been taking them?" Yoongi asked.

"Y-yes, I have." Jimin was now wide away, staring back at Yoongi.

"I told you many times to never skip them, Jimin! That's why Lay's after you!"

"He's telling me you're lying. He's my friend. Friends never lie."

"Yeah sure, Jimin. Do you not remember that time Lay practically persuaded you to kill yourself?! Do you not remember that one time he told you that you were worthless and that nobody does or will ever love you?! Do you call that a friend?!" Yoongi yelled, hands waving in frustration. "And he's here? Well tell him to go fuck himself because he's not the true friend you need. I'm the friend you need, Jimin. I'm the one that pulled you away from the roof, I'm the one that told you that everybody loves and cares about you. Do you really believe Lay over me?"

I was completely and utterly confused right now. Jimin was suicidal? I never knew that. What did he mean when he said he was fucked up? And who the fuck is Lay?!

"Yoongi." I spoke. He looked at me. "Who's Lay?" I asked in a hushed whisper to not anger whoever the fuck this Lay person is.

"He's nobody, princess." He shook his head. "Jimin has Schizophrenia." My eyes widened. He what? Why was I recently finding out about this?

"I do not! How many times do I have to tell you?!" Jimin yelled.

"You do! Lay is just your imagination, Jimin! He's not real!"

"Then why does he keep hurting me?! Imaginary friends can't touch humans! Why is Lay able to touch me?!"

"It's all in your head, Jimin." Yoongi sighed. "Lay's been following Jimin around for a few years now. He just never showed up when we were together. He usually shows up when Jimin is alone or at night. He tried getting Jimin to kill himself countless times but he always failed because I was always there. There was only this one time when we stopped talking because of someone that Jimin ended up in the hospital after he tried to hang himself. I couldn't believe it. And he thinks Lay is his friend."

"He is my friend."

"He's not!" I yelled. "Why would you say Lay is your friend if he's the one that put you on that goddamn hospital bed?!" Jimin stayed silent. "No friends would do that! Friends help each other not try to kill each other! Friends love each other and not hurt each other, Jimin! Get this in your fucking thick skull, Lay is not your friend! He's your enemy!" It shocked me that I had the guts to say that even though I knew nothing about Jimin's Schizophrenia or about this Lay guy.

"Make him go away, then. He's still here. If you're my friend and if you want to help me, make him go away!"

"You need to take the pills, Jimin." Yoongi said. "If you skip them, Lay will come back."

"I don't want to take them. They make me weak and depressed."

"But they help you, don't they? Remember that short period of time you used to take them and Lay never even once showed up in your room? I bet it felt good to not see him." Yoongi said, looking at Jimin.

Jimin kept quiet, contemplating whether or not he should take the pills. Then, he sighed. "Fine."

Both Yoongi and I sighed in relief. I didn't want Lay to come back to Jimin. I wanted Jimin to be okay.

"I'll take the pills." Jimin mumbled. He laid back down and sighed to himself.

"Hey, Jimin?" I spoke. He made a humming noise. "Is it okay if I ask how you got your colorblindness?" My voice was low and kind of in a whisper. I didn't want him to get angry at me for asking such a personal question.

"Yoongi?" Jimin said, looking at him. Yoongi just nodded as Jimin got up. "I'm gonna take a shower."

Jimin got up and walked to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. "He told me to tell you."

"Oh, okay." I mumbled.

"He wasn't born with it." Yoongi started. Oh? That's very rare. Usually people with colorblindness were born with it. What happened? "Remember when I earlier said that Jimin ended up in the hospital after he tried to hang himself?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, he didn't get the ropes done tight and the ceiling was pretty high. He used a ladder to get up there but as he put the rope around his neck and jumped off, the rope got untied and he fell on the ground. He hit his head and was instantly knocked out. I found out he had colorblindness the same time he did, at the hospital when I visited him."

My hands were covering my mouth and my eyes were wide, filled with tears. I couldn't believe Jimin would do such a thing. Actually I couldn't believe that his imaginary so called friend would convince him to do such a thing. It wasn't fair. Why did it have to be Jimin? Yet he always has a smile on his face, always cheerful and happy. I shook my head, this was unfair.

I was here to tell him about Jungkook but I ended up finding out more about Jimin that I hadn't known. And the thing was, Yoongi and I weren't the only ones there.

__
i didnt like this chapter oh why but next chap is up so