Chapter Three

Daryl's P.O.V...

"LEAVE!"  

I knew I crossed a line with what I had just said but she needed to hear it, Harry would be fine if she looked out for both of them not just him. As I climbed in to my tent I began to think of different ways I could make it up to Sam, I messed up pretty bad this time. Not wanting to think to much about the situation I was in with Sam I forced myself to sleep.

I shot up quickly in a horrible cold swear, I looked around and luckily I was still in my tent. Thank god it was only a nightmare, I rolled back over to try and go to sleep but I couldn't after that dream so I decided to get up. As I sat down by the small fire at camp I heard Sam's tent unzip and Harry came rushing out to sit infront of me on a seperate log.

"Daryl" 

"Yeah boy?" I asked quietly trying not to wake people up. 

"Why so you and Samii keep arguing?" I looked at him but I couldn't reply because I honestly didn't know why we were clashing all the time. 

"I don't know, maybe we both want different things. Anyway mister what are you doing up this early?" I questioned raising one of my eyebrows. Harry dropped his head and made his way towards me, before I knew it he jumped up in to my lap. I became tense due to not being used to human contact, concerned with his sudden mood change I looked down in to his eyes.

"You can tell me anything Harry" 

"I have bad dreams" he whispered in my ear before lowering his head again.  

"Harry it's okay, you don't need to worry about them." I whispered back, I could feel drops of wateron my ripped jeans and I soon realised he was now crying. 

"Hey come her, please don't cry." I attempted to put my arms around him to give him sort of comfort, I felt his grip tighten around my shirt as he started to sob in to it.

I know what it is like to have nighmares at his age, hell I've had them all my life but I know that he is probably feeling stupid because of them just like I do. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the RV door swung open and revieled a worried looking Dale but I nodded my head at him to show everything was okay with us. Dale quickly climbed up on top of his RV to take watch which gave me an idea. 

"Hey Harry do you want to go and see the view from up there?" I pointed towards the RV, Harry's eyes followed my finger and he suddenly nodded in to my shirt. I lifted him up and carried him towards where Dale was sat.

"Harry this is Dale." I watched Harry stumble over to Dale. 

"Hello Dale my name is Harry." he said whilst extending his hand towards Dale. 

"Well Harry it is nice to meet you" Dale said whilst shaking his hand and then turning his attention back to the woods. I sat down on top of the RV and crossed my legs indian style watching the sun rise when I noticed Harry sway back and forth assuming he was tired I grabbed him and lay him down in my lap. He yawned and gripped my shirt tightly. 

"Thank You Daryl." 

"It's Okay little man." I smiled down at him but he was already fast asleep in my arms. Everything seemed to be so quiet now as the sun was rising higher and my thoughts took over.

"You would make a good father Daryl." I turned my head to see Dale smirking at me. 

"Pfft, please that's not my scene." I scoffed. 

"Sure seems like it." Dale said pointing to me and Harry. Before I could reply I heard Sam's tent unzip and she frantically ran out of the tent.

Sam's P.O.V ...

Is this Love? (Daryl Dixon Love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara