Chapter Fifteen

Hey Guys!! Thank You for all the support it's insane how quickly the reads are going up ;)!!

I just wanted to say that you all are just Amazing!!

Thank You again !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's P.O.V..

Me and Daryl must have been down by the water for ages as I woke up just as the sun was about to set. I moved my head from Daryl's neck to see him staring down at me, I smiled slightly and pulled away from his body so we could get back to Harry. I shifted away from him and he quickly got to his feet and held out his hand to help me up. I gladly took Daryl's hand for support but I was surprised when he laced our fingers together and stood there staring at me.

I looked in to his eyes, they were a piercing blue colour and I quickly removed my eyes from his gaze and lowered my head to stare at the ground.

"I'm Sorry." I whispered whilst brushing the dirt with my feet,

"What for Sam?" Daryl questioned quietly as he lifted my head up to look in to my eyes.

"What I told you earlier, you don't need my problems on you. I'm Sorry." I said quietly. Daryl dropped his hand from my face and let out a deep sigh.

I removed my hand from his and started to rush back towards the farm so I couldn't upset him even more.

"Why do you do this Sam? Why do you try to push me away every time we start to get close?"  Daryl's words made me stop and I turned back in my steps.

"What do you think I am doing Daryl? I'm protecting you from me, you don't need me. Everything I touch just disappears. I have to push you away because everyone I ever get close I lose. My parents are gone. Harry's parents, my only friends are gone and Harry was gone for 5 years." I screamed with tears streaming down my face as I walked straight towards him.

"I can't lose you too." I ssaid as I stood right infront of his face.

"You think you would lose me?" Daryl questioned.

"Yeah.." I whispered shivering slightly from the cold.

"All I have ever done since your first day at camp is protect you. Damn I've n ever cared or had these kind of feelings for someone before Sam. Why can't you just tell me these things, have both serious moments and  fun moments without worrying or saying Sorry after them? I want to be there for you, I want you to tell me what's hurting you and most of all I just want an Us." He said, whispering the last part.

I

 edged slightly closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, Daryl hesitated before wrapping his arm lightly around my shoulders. I didn't know if I could change but I was definitely going to try my hardest if it meant there was a chance of an 'Us'.

"We should go." I whispered

"Yeah, Come on." Daryl replied quietly as he removed his arm from my shoulder and we slowly made our way back to the house. It was now completely dark outside which meant that me and Daryl had spent the day together and now it finally seemed like we were going to get somewhere.

We were halfway through the field near the house when Daryl's arm brushed against mine, he was moving closer and closer every couple of steps we were taking. I moved slightly closer to him and he intertwined our fingers once more. I never thought that the badass redneck that had a crossbow pointed at my head would ever mean this much to me.