Chapter Thirty

Sam's P.O.V..

'I can't wait to get home' I thought to myself as I walked down the long road in the dark. I was to busy thinking to myself as I turned in to the lane that I didn't see the tall man standing infront of me and I walked straight into him.

"I'm Sorry." I said quietly as I tried to step past him.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked as he pushed me back against the wall.

"H..Home." I stuttered as I stared in to his eyes. I took in his facial features and his long black hair, convincing myself that nothing was going to happen to me.

I saw his lips turn up in to a smile and he shook his head at me.

"Oh no you're not. You're staying here with me." He smirked before kissing my cheek. "I've been watching you for weeks, I think it's about time I get what I want." He growled in my ear and I was almost sick right there. He couldn't do it, Could he?

"Please, I have to get home, my mother she will..." I started rambling on but he held his finger to my mouth.

"I promise you'll be home in no time." He whispered in my ear as he trailed kisses down my neck.

I was helpless, a 15 year old girl with no strength, I tried to push him off but it was no use and he soon moved his hands to my hips.

"You're so .." I cut him off before he could finish.

"Please... Just s... stop" I stuttered but he shook his head again.

"No." He stated simply as he unbuttoned my jeans. "This is going to be fun." He added before pulling them down.

I cried and cried, the tears were rolling down my face as he trailed his hand to my underwear and pulled on my shirt.

~~~~

"Mom, wake up. Please wake up." Harry pleaded as he violently shook me. I sat up quickly and my head was spinning, I could feel the sweat running down my face and I was breathing heavy.

"I'm Sorry Harry." I whispered, pulling him in for a hug.

"Did you have a bad dream?" He asked quietly and I couldn't answer so I just simply nodded my head. "I brought you some food." He said sweetly as I unwrapped my arms from around his small body.

I nodded my head and we sat in silence to eat what was on the plate. I quickly finished mine off and held my hand out for Harry's plate, he handed it to me and I stood up ready to leave.

"I'm going to see Rick. I'll be back soon okay?" I asked, he hesitated before nodding and letting me go.

As I walked down the steps everyone's eyes turned to me and I knew exactly why, I couod see it in their eyes.

"Rick can I talk to you for a minute please?" I asked and he stood up without a word and walked towards the door outside.

"You okay?" He asked quietly as I approached him.

"As well as can be expected." I admitted and he nodded placing a hand on my shoulder.

I turned to face him and he tried looking everywhere but in to my eyes.

"What?" I asked. "Why can't you look at me?" I questioned, anger clear in my voice.

When he didn't answer I shook my head and sighed.

"It's not that easy Rick. You have your secrets and I have mine, I'm not proud of them and that's why I keep them hidden away. Imagine trying to explain something like that to a Six year old boy, could you do that? I can't tell him that I used to harm myself because I lost a battle with the monster inside my head." I quietly admitted which finally made him look in to my eyes.