Chapter Nineteen

NEW CHAPTER!!!!

Finally ! So sorry about the wait guys, my internet packed in !! Thanks for being supportive of the story :)! Updates should be regular again from now on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's P.O.V..

"Don't be Sorry. I.. I.. I Love You Too." I whispered back in response to Daryl. I shifted slightly, moving my head down and placing it on his chest as I wrapped my arms around his waist. Daryl shifted his head and rested it on top of mine as he let out a sigh leaning back against the counter.

I pulled away from the heat of Daryl's body after a few minutes of silence before heading for the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Daryl said grabbing my waist and pulling me back to him. My back collided with his chest and his arms snaked around my waist.

"I'm going to get Harry, time for bed I think." I yawned.

"Sounds like a plan." Daryl said as he let me lead the way to the door.

I jumped down from the RV and made my way over to the rest of the group with Daryl followling close behind me. Everyone went silent as we got closer to the group and Harry came running over to us jumping up in to my arms. I looked around each person in the group and noticed we were four people down, Patricia, Jimmy, Andrea and Shane were all missing.

"We need to take shelter over there, We can't go any further with the cars. We're already running on fumes." Rick stated pointing towards an area of the forest that was slightly protected by a wall.

Everyone nodded and made their way over and started to huddle up on the floor as some of the group started a small fire in the centre.

"We should leave, we would be better off out there on our own. He won't get us anywhere." Carol tried to whisper as she bent down infront of Daryl, Harry and me.

"What?" Daryl asked.

"We should Leave." Carol said sounding a lot more confident.

"Rick's done alright by me, by us." He stated simply as he placed hand on my leg. Carol sighed and turned back to what she was doing at the fire, I couldn't blame her for being scared but Rick was a good leader, he got us this far.

I leaned back as far as I could in to the wall pulling Harry closer to me as Rick began to kick the dirt.

"You think you can make it without me? Go ahead, you're welcome to try. I've tried to make the best decisions for this group no matter how hard they have been so if you think you can do better, then go out there and try for yourself. Just remember I have done what I needed to do. I killed my best friend for you people!" He screamed, which made us all jump with shock.

I could feel my leg becoming numb from Daryl's tight grip on my leg, I take it he didn't think Rick was capable of something like that either. I gently placed my hand on top of his and he seemed to calm down slightly as he let go of my leg and laced our fingers together.

"Come on." He whispered pulling me up off the ground. I let go of his hand and put Harry on my hip as I made my way away from the wall.

"Why not put Harry in the RV Sam. I'll keep an eye on him, It's safer in here." Dale said softly and I instantly agreed.

I didn't know where we were going to sleep but I didn't care as long as Harry was safe for the night. I placed him on the bed at the back and kissed his forhead before trying yo get him off to sleep.

"Night Mom." Harry whispered

"Goodnight my Gorgeous boy." I said slowly with a huge smile on my face before giving Dale a quick hug and exiting the RV and making my way over to Daryl who was leaning against his truck.