Chapter Eleven..

Okay guys! Nearly at 350 reads.. Thank you so much!

So there is going to be a bit of a time jump in this chapter so we can move on with the story a bit more.

Could you please comment to tell me how I'm doing. I would love to know what you all think!

So here goes another chapter..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daryl's P.O.V..

I searched the woods for Sophia until the sun started to set. I decided it was time for me to head back to the farm, along with Dale and Carol, I knew I had to face them all sooner or later. I quickly jumped out of the RV and made my way in to the house, I nodded towards Hershel's daughters who just gave me sad eyes whilst nodding back at me. I ignored the sad eyes they gave me and headed of in to the direction of Sam's, each step I took helped me make a short confession in my head.

I went to open the door but I heard voices from the inside, I stopped and just slightly cracked the door open so I could just see in to the room. My eyes slowly wandered around the room until my eyes cane across something i didn't think I would see, Sam's bed sheet soaked with blood and Harry crying at the side of the bed.

I went to open the door when Harry began to speak to Sam.

"Samii don't leave me. Don't leave again.Don't close your eyes. I love you Samii." Harry wept, tears streaming down his face as he moved Sam's hair out of her eyes. I went to walk away but the door opened fully revealing a rather stressed out Hershel.

"What happened?" I said, hoping it was nothing to serious.

"The stitches in her leg burts and she lost alot of blood. I think she'll be out for a few weeks, You and the boy have a long wait ahead of you." Hershel whispered not to upset Harry anymore than he alreasy was.

Hershel left me standing outside the door and I soon pushed it open only to see a red faced and puffy eyed Harry. I went over and sat on the floor next to him in order to comfort him the best I could.

"Come on bud, Sam will be okay. Sambis a fighter and she will fight to see you again!" I let my words sink in but when I had no response I deciding to get up and leave the room to give Harry some privacy. I reached for the door handle and slowly creeked the door open.

"Thank You Daryl." He said, his voice coming out barely a whisper.

"Anytime Harry, Anytime!" I said back before exiting the room and heading towards my truck.

I reached my truck and jumped up on the back of it grabbing my tent that I took from our first camp in Atlanta. I quickly set it up despite it being dark and climbed in to it as soon as I finished. I took of my boots and placed my Crossbow in the corner before sliding in to my sleeping bag ready for the long night ahead. I placed my head down on some pillows and began to think of the next couple of weeks. It was going to be tough to get through but we'll have to manage, with that thought my eyelids became heavy and I began to drift of in to a light sleep.

~~~~

A few weeks have passed since the night Sam went back in to a sort of coma, I hadn't really seen much of Harry or anyone in the group for that matter. There have been so many things going on aeound here. I went out everyday looking for that little girl, took an arrow and a bullet in the process only to find out Sophia was in the barn with a bunch of other walkers. It turns out Hershel was keeping them in the barn as he believed that they were just sick people and sooner or later we would find a cure.

I was wandering around the farm not knowing what to do, I've moved my tent away from the others since the barn shoot out. I didn't need them, they slowed me down, just got in the damn way if I'm honest.