Chapter Fourteen

The reads are going up quickly now :)! Thank You all so much!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daryl's P.O.V..

"Goodnight Darlin'!" I whispered as Sam snuggled in to my chest before falling in to a sound sleep. I watched her for a while, just taking in everything about her. The one thing I noticed was how peaceful and beautiful she looked when she was asleep. I watched her sleep for around an hour maybe before finally deciding to try and get some sleep with her in my arms.

The sun was beating through the crack in the curtains but I refused to open my eyes, I moved my arms and the bed beside me was completely empty. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed Sam had gone, I rolled over as the door began to slowly open revealing a smiling Harry.

"Morning Daryl!" Harry beamed whilst running towards the bed.

"Morning.. little man." I replied yawning between my words.

"Breakfast is done." Harry said whilst running out the bedroom door.

"Okay.." I called in respose but no one replied.

I quickly climbed out of bed and slid off my shirt before trying to find a cleaner one. I reached up on top of the wardrobe to grab a clean shirt I placed there last night when I heard the door open. I spun around and was met by a blushing Sam.

"Umm.. I'm Ss.. I'm Sorry I .. I didn't mean to.. uhh...."

"It's fine Sam. What's up?" I said completely cutting her sentance off. I have never seen Sam this flustered, she always seemed so sure of herself.

"I.. I was uhh.. wondering if you were coming for breakfast?" She questioned whilst looking at the floor.

"Yeah I'll be out in a minute." I chuckled whilst stretching up and grabbing my shirt and covering my body up.

I followed Sam out of the bedroom and in to the kitchen where some of the group was sat around the table.

"Morning Y'all." I said. The group nodded and I took my place next to Harry at the table. I watched the women plate up the eggs and bread before Carol dashed around the table handing out the plates to everyone. I quickly ate everything on my plate before leaving the table and making my way outside towards my truck.

"Daryl wait up, Can I speak with you?" Rick called from behind me. I turned around to see Rick rubbing the back of his neck nervously. I knew he only wanted to talk about one thing. Shane.

"What?" I asked sternly waiting for his reply.

"It's Shane. I know what he done was wrong and I know you probably want him gone. Out of the group?" Rick questioned.

"Hell yea I want him out. Damn man needs to be taught a lesson! You can't do something like that" I screamed.

"Especially not Sam." I added in a quiet whisper. Which Rick didn't seem to hear.

"I understand you are upset and angry and I accept that but we can't throw him out there to fend for himself it wouldn't be right." Rick reasoned. I wasn't going to settle with that, Shane deserved everything he got after what he had done to Sam.

"Where is he?" I spoke through gritted teeth.

"He's not in the house, I cuffed him around the side." Rick said giving me a confused look . I nodded and made my way back inside the house to make sure Sam and Harry were both inside there and no where near that scumbag.

I walked in the house just as Sam left the table and headed in to her room. I moved swiftly through the house and stopped at the door of Sam and Harry's room before entering quietly. Sam had her back to me so I walked over quickly and placed my hand on her shoulder to get her attention but, as I placed my hand there I felt her body tense up and she began to shake.