Chapter Sixteen..

Sam's P.O.V..

It has been about two weeks since I decided that I needed to tell Harry the truth about me being his mother, I've been keeping track of the days on the calendar that Dale has in the RV and it's Harry's birhtday tomorrow. I decided that tonight will be as good a night as any to tell him so he can have the chance to enjoy his birthday tomorrow if he takes the news well.

Since the day that I told Daryl what happened to me and how Harry was my son I haven't seen him once. The morning aftre he told me we were in this together he went hunting and he only came back once but left straight away before I got the chance to see him. I've tried to tell Harry over the two weeks that I was his mom but there were so many different things happening on the farm that I haven't got to it, and I honestly just wanted Daryl there with me when I told him.

Since Daryl left shane wasn't cuffed to the side of the house but he was kept under watch wherever he went, Dale had become more of a father figure towards me and early last week Glenn and Rick went on a run only to come back with an injured guy called Randall. I trusted Randall about as much as I trusted Shane, which wasn't very much at all, but I was willing to give this kid a chance for the time being.

"Samii, Samii,Samii." Harry yelled excitedly whilst running towards me.

"What's up Harry?" I questioned. I haven't seen him this excited in ages so there must have been a good reason.

"Daryl's here." He said out of breath. "And he has lots and lots and lots of food." He beamed up at me. I couldn't help the smile that crept on to my face as I let out a small chuckle. I looked over Harry's shoulder and sure enough there was Daryl coming back to camp dragging a deer behind him and dozens of squirrel hanging over his shoulder.

Part of me wanted to be annoyed with Daryl for being out of camp for two weeks without me knowing if he was okay or where he was, but seeing all the food he brought back just made my mouth water. I patted Harry on the back and kissed his forehead.

"Go see him if you want." I said before turning around and making my way inside the RV and sitting down on the bed at the back and watching Daryl put all the meat on the porch.

My head turned slightly as I watched Harry run towards Daryl with open arms. My smile grew bigger as Daryl dropped down on his knee and wrapped his arms around Harry's tiny body. They spoke for a while before Daryl stood up and ruffled Harry's hair before heading towards the RV where I was, I watched him get closer to the door before jumping up and making myself look busyy by cleaning some dishes.

I heard the door open and shut and then the click of the lock.

"Where have you been?" I questioned whilst turning and sitting back on the bed where I was moments ago.

"Hunting s'all, I got us plenty to eat." He said exhausted as he dropped down on the bed beside me.

"What took you so long?" I asked quietly moving slightly closer to him.

"I had to go far out, caught up with a herd and ended up settling in a tree for a while. I had to get to town to grab a few things to." He said whilst reaching down the side of the bed and grabbing his backpack.

I watched him as he slowly opened the bag and pushed it towards me.

"Go on." He urged. I reached in to the bag and pulled out a rather big boxed truck that looked almost identical to Daryl's and then a toy tank with a seperate box of army figures.

Is this Love? (Daryl Dixon Love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara