Chapter Twenty Nine

I'm so, so sorry about not updating sooner, I really wish my internet would hurry up and come back -_-!

Anyway I love this chapter!! I hope you all do too :)!

Enjoy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's P.O.V..

There was a single shot fired from the gun as it hit the floor, I backed away from the scene until my back was pressed against the wall. Luckily, no one was hit by the bullet but everyone in the room turned to look at me as I shook my head in disbelief.

"Sam... Sam are you okay?" Rick asked as he waved a hand in front of my face. I couldn't answer though, I was stuck for words.

"Y..y.. you?" I stuttered as I looked over at the prisoners and pushed my back further up against the wall.

I slowly brought my eyes up and they connected with Daryl's face.

"You okay?" He asked sounding concerned as he looked in to my eyes.

"T..To..Tomas.." I managed to stutter out as I glanced at the prisoner.

"The one and only." He said as he winked at me. "My, my Sam haven't you grown." He said which caused tears to fill my eyes. Daryl nodded at Rick and they switched positions so Daryl could come over to me, we were about to go through the door when Harry came running out to me.

"Mom, I..I.." He started but stopped when he saw the prisoners.

I looked behind me to see Tomas with that evil smirk and lust in his eyes.

"Come on little man, Let's go back to the cell block okay?" Daryl asked as he pulled him in to his arms and Harry just nodded in response.

"Who are they Daryl?" Harry questioned quietly as he wrapped an arm around Daryl's neck.

"They are prisoners, people who have done bad things." He replied calmly back as we walked towards my cell.

Things went quiet for a moment and I could see the concentration build up on Harry's confused face.

"Like my real dad?" He asked innocently, I looked at him in shock and froze on the spot.

Daryl's P.O.V..

"Like my real dad?" Harry asked me quietly. I was about to reply but Sam stopped dead in her tracks and froze at what Harry just said. It hit me straight away exactly why she was this way and I could feel the anger building up inside me.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Harry questioned as he looked helplessly at Sam. Once again though she didn't answer as she started to move in to her cell, I waited at the door before putting Harry on to the floor.

"I want you to go downstairs and keep a close eye on Hershel for me." I whispered to him.

Harry just nodded, he was about to run down the stairs but he turned to face me.

"Only if you look after mom for me." He said looking at me seriously.

"I promise I always will." I responded and with that he ran down the steps to join the others. I walked over to Sam and sat down gently next to her.

"Talk to me Sam. I want to help you." I said as she shifted slightly, and pushed herself up against the wall.

I knew who Tomas was and I knew exactly what he had done to Sam, but I needed her to tell me, just to confirm it.

"Sam, I can't help you if you don't talk to me." I said quietly as I moved closer to her. I saw her flinch as I approached her so I moved back slightly, seeing her hurting like this made me want to kill the man for what he did to her.  The room fell quiet and the silence became unbearable as I thought of something else to say.