Chapter Forty One

Sam's P.O.V..

I slowly shifted myself over on the bed, I could feel someone climbing in beside me and when I finally managed to open my eyes, Harry was face to face with me.

"Good Morning.." I whispered, pulling him in to me and savouring the moment.

"Morning mom." He replied quietly and wrapped his arms around me. It's been about twelve weeks since we told Harry, Merle and Dale about the baby and things seemed to be going well.

I looked down at Harry with a smile slowly growing on my face.

"You going to make a habbit out of this?" I asked quietly and he pulled his head back to look at me. Over the past few months, ever since he found out about the baby, he would come stay in our cell and come in to bed with me in the mornings.

"I Love You.." He whispered and I tightened my grip around his tiny body for a second.

"I Love You too.." I replied less enthusiastically, kissing his forehead and sitting up.

I felt the bed shift again when I stretched my arms, only to see Harry leaving the cell. I shook off the thoughts in my head and slowly pulled myself up off the bed and tried to find some clean clothes. Things were really starting to feel like home right here at the prison. We had a system for doing everything, the washing was done every other day and we shared out all the other day to day responsibilities between us.

I looked down at my stomach realising that it was time we told the rest of the group about the baby. I couldn't hide it much longer, I must have been about four months maybe a bit more and I was definitely starting to show.

"Are you okay in here?" Dale questioned from the door way and I nodded slowly. "Can I speak with you for a minute?" He added, looking rather worried.

I stopped looking in my bag for clothes and made my way back over to sit next to Dale on the bed.

"It's Harry.." He whispered. Panic instantly set in and I looked in to his eyes hoping that it was nothing bad.

"What happened? Where is he? Is he okay?" I questioned in one mad rush, only to get a slight chuckle out of Dale.

"He's fine, he's with Merle right now.." He responded as he grabbed my hand.

I looked at him confused and waited for him to explain himself to me but he didn't.

"Well.. What's wrong with him then?" I asked quietly.

"I think you two need to sit down and have a talk.." He stated, making me even more confused.

"What about Dale?" I questioned, rather impatiently which caught him off guard. I immediately regretted my reaction but I needed to know what was wrong with Harry.

"He.. He thinks that when you have the baby.. You won't love him as much and .. uh.. won't spend any time with him." He whispered, whilst fiddling with his fingers.

I stood up quickly ready to leave the cell until Dale placed his hand around my wrist.

"Maybe you should change your shirt first.. You're starting to show." He whispered, pointing down to my swelling stomach before getting up, giving me a slight hug and leaving the cell. I pulled out my whole bag but there was nothing in there that would cover the slight bump but then I had an idea.

I slowly spun around and pushed my hand down to the bottom of Daryl's bag.

"Bingo.." I whispered when I pulled out one of the very few long sleeved shirts he had left. I quickly slipped my arms inside and started to button it up when I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist.