Prologue

What is this feeling? The slight tingling in my heart, the cold air brushing against my face, the sound of crashing waves...

Where am I?

After a few minutes, you come to your senses. Your eyes are still closed and a small furrow starts to form on your forehead. Your whole body feels numb. It feels like you have been sleeping for days. You try to get up, but your body won't listen to you. The only thing you could do is finally opening your eyes and looking at the blue sky above you. As you lay there, you try to recollect your memories, but the only thing you could remember was an old man telling you about your fate.

"Listen to me. This is your fate now, you cannot change it. You have a role in this world. Remember this... you have to use these powers for our benefit. Once you marry the eldest son of the family, you will achieve your rightful position. A bright future lies ahead of you."

As if you could determine someone's fate this easily.

After remembering the allegations of the old man, you regain the power to get up. For a moment your sight gets blurry, it seems like your body is adjusting itself to this upright position.

"We'll see about my fate," you proclaimed. "I'll live my life the way I want! I'll live as free as a bird!" After you shout these words out to the sea, you strike a confident pose. "Now, how should I get away from this place?" A second after you mumble your thought, you spot a fisher's boat to your right.

Looks abandoned to me. Might as well take it if nobody wants it, right?

And just like this, you start your adventure.