Extra Insight | Weapons

Hello and welcome to this segment, where I give you some more information about certain things regarding the character or story!

Today, we are taking a closer look at your equipment, the weapons you use:

These are your guns. They are the primary weapons of your choice. As you can see, the metal parts on one of them are silver/white and on the other one, they're gold. Both of them are flintlocks. I also included an info box on flintlocks from Oda himself!

The pictures I use for the guns are not drawings, I changed and edited them to fit. Both of your guns are located on the left side of your belt. They are placed into the cylinder holdings as shown below ↴

 They are placed into the cylinder holdings as shown below ↴

Ultimately it would look the way it is depicted in number 1. In number 2 you can see how straps are holding up the knife. The knife is on your right hand's side, allowing you to swiftly slide it out of the sheath. The letters 'S' and 'G' are branded on the silver buckle.

Now onto the last point – your knife!

With this, you can get a closer look on it

With this, you can get a closer look on it. Just as Nami spotted, the letter 'A' is carved into one side of the blade. You use the knife as a secondary weapon, only if you have to fight at close distance.

I drew the belt and the knife myself and I'm quite proud of how it turned out. Sadly, I can't draw guns. They are too complex for me at my current level. I was especially excited to share the last two chapters with you, because of all the information being revealed.

What do you think about the story so far? Is there a part you particularly enjoyed? What are your speculations about your past? Feel free to comment your thoughts anytime! 

By the way, do you like the new cover?

Big thanks to everyone who is reading my story, voting for chapters and giving feedback!

That's it for today's insight. Until then, see you in the next chapter~ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ