Extra Insight | Clothes

Hello, and welcome to another segment of Extra Insight, where I give a little more information about a certain topic!

Today, we're going to look at the clothes you're wearing. Now let's get right into it:

Now you might be thinking: 'Wow, that's a lot of black there!' – And truthfully, you're right! There is a lot black in your choice of clothes

Now you might be thinking: 'Wow, that's a lot of black there!' – And truthfully, you're right! There is a lot black in your choice of clothes. Now this choice is up to your own interpretation. There is a bit of symbolism going on here, but that's just what I built in. In the story, you aren't really aware of it.

So we have a pretty simple T-shirt here with black sleeves. It's a looser shirt, so it's rather comfortable to wear. At number 2 you can see the black shorts. Next is the pouch you strapped around your right thigh. For shoes, you have a pair of black military boots. The last piece is a pair of stockings, which go a bit over your knees. The pouch is worn between where the shorts and the stockings end, which means it's strapped directly where your leg is exposed.

Your belt is worn somewhat loosely around your hip, over the shirt. With the whole outfit on, it would look something like this:

That concludes this edition of Extra Insight! I hope you enjoyed it

Another thing I have to inform you of is that I'll be a little busy for the rest of this month. A new chapter will be posted once a week.

I would like to thank everyone for over 1.000 reads, over 100 votes and over 100 comments! You're the best! I didn't think I'd reach these numbers so soon, I'm so happy! Again, thank you all for the amazing support  \( °▿︎° )/