Chapter 5 - OLA

Chapter 5

OLA

After a successful day at school I had said goodbye to my friends and Nifer and got into my dads car "I've got more editing to do today, sorry bud" my dad said "That's okay" I responded trying not to sound over excited. Before school had ended I had given Alan and Owen my e-mail and vise versa, 'cause the day before I had found enough courage to ask Ridge of he ever had extra time if he could make me a Tekkit server, well he did and when I got to Yogtowers I practically sprinted to my room and sat down, putting on my headphones I e-mailed my friends the IP address and waited after setting everything up so we could talk to each other.

I excitedly jumped in Minecraft when I say yellow text saying Rynd has joined the game and a few moments later -Satan- has joined the game "Glad you guys could make it" I said through the mic and heard the other two laugh the Owen (who was Rynd) say "Wouldn't miss this for the world, mate" "Brilliant" I said "you guys thinking what i'm thinking" "Science hates me?" Alan said and Owen suggested the correct answer "Company?" and that was when OLA was born.

We spent the next two hours building stuff, I built the house and used some of the techniques Paul had taught me, while Alan mined and Owen crafted all the stuff we needed "One more thing before I go" I said and got out a sign and put it above the wooden door that led to our stone and wood house, I typed out OLA on it "OLA?" Owen said "what's it stand for" I chuckled and answered "Owen Lance Alan. And it sounds like the Spanish word for hello" "Awesome!" Alan said and the I heard a knock and my dad peaked in "Sorry Lance" he said "we gotta go" "I'll be right there" I said back and said to the guys "Sorry. Got to go" and we all punched each other in good bye. The young spaceman, the devil man and the elf.

Just a short little filler here to get more into the trio's fun!

Thanks do the comments and votes!

- Jo