Chapter 21 - Minecon

Chapter 21

Minecon

Our hotel room wasn't that small, two queen sized beds and one bathroom, I had one bed an my parents had the other.

"Lance wake up" I heard someone saw and my eyes flickered open to Duncan standing over me "Ahh" I yelled and clutched my chest while Duncan laughed "What was that for" I moaned as I got out of bed "We're leaving in ten minutes you have to get ready" Duncan said regaining himself after a fit of laughter "You could have just set the alarm clock" I muttered as he left to go have breakfast. Mum was in the bathroom and dad was on his laptop, already dressed, so I grabbed my clothes and shut myself into the roomy closet to change. When I emerged I was wearing dark jeans, a dark green Yogsquest t-shirt, a unzipped brown hoddie and a brown canvas like jacket over the hoodie, it was cold today so mum had told me to bring layers. I heard the click of dads laptop closing and turned around to see him putting it into my rucksack "Just in case" he said and I put on my black trainers.

-------------------------------------------------------

Simon, Duncan and Martyn walked infront of me as we entered the building where Minecon was being held and I slipped past them before the door shut closed. "We've got a panel at 11:00 so we have an hour to do things then we gotta go" dad said then turned to me "Lance, don't get lost" "Im 15 dad" I said "I won't get lost" and he smiled as the group went one way and I went the other.

11:00 on the nose when I peaked into the panel room to see people flooding in and a long table with chairs and a screen beside at the front, and all the Yogscasters that had come, where milling about beside the table. I smiled an went back into the hall in search of a drink, there had to be something. I was by the gents toilets when someone behind me said "Pardon me" and I looked around to see a guy around my age with flaming orange hair and blue eyes, his Scottish accent was thick, thicker than Nilesy's and it was hard to understand him at first "Yes?" I said "You're Junior right?" He said and I nodded "Hello!" The ginger kid said "I'm Tony Campbell" "Campbell?" I said, a picture forming in my mind "I'm also known as Two Soups" he grinned "You-you're Tow Soups!?" I said in shock, trying not to show it "Yeah" Tony said and then asked "I hope you don't mind but could you?" And he motioned to his t-shirt which I noticed was laced with signatures, I saw all of the people's that I had come here today as well as some other YouTubers that where attending "No-no not a problem" I said an looked around my pockets for a pen me before signing his shirt like I did with the boy at the airport "Cheers mate!" Tony said "nice meeting you" and he walked over to a tall brown haired boy while I stood stock still.

"I found him!" I exclaimed to my dad when the panel was over "Well he kinda found me but no matter!" "Who found who?" My dad questioned "Two Soups! The commenter from Christmas! He found me and I signed his shirt" "That's great" Simon said and my dad smiled. We spent the rest of the day wandering around, when I say we I mean me and a few people who asked me to sign stuff for them before scurrying off. It was a very fun experience and I eagerly awaited the next two days.

Back at the hotel I changed and flopped onto the bed "Tony Campbell" I said "It'll stop bothering me now" and I put my glasses on the bedside table before falling asleep.

The secret commenter is revealed! Tony 'Two Soups' Campbell will hopefully turn up in later chapters.

Did you like this chapter? Do you have any suggestions? Let me know in the comments!

Once again thanks for the reads, comments and votes! :)

-Jo