Chapter 17 - Let's Build with Junior

Chapter 17

Let's Build with Junior

"Peaked roof" Paul told me in one of our building lessons "isn't really that hard" and he showed me how to build a peaked roof in Minecraft "Paul" I heard Simon call down the hall "Chris is here. Wants to talk to you" "Be there in a sec" Paul answered and stood up "You've got the skills to do a pretty good lets build series Lance" he told me as he exited my 'office'. I stared after him, my own lets build series! No agenda, no factory, just me, a blank field and world edit, it was a brilliant idea that I was going to start on right now.

"Hello and welcome to my new lets build series" I said into my mic "My name is Junior and I hope you enjoy the show" I spent an hour building what turned out to be half of The Colosseum and having Alan film me, then the next hour recording audio to go over the video, I decided I would edit it later and add all the extra bits and bobs. I decided to look and see what others where doing so I stood up and left my room, from what I could see most of them where recording or editing and Sparklez seemed to be working on music, but when I looked into Paul's office I saw him staring blankly at the screen, he had been slightly preoccupied the entire week, I raised my fist to knock but lowered it before I did, if he had troubles he'd want to talk to Anya or someone, not me, I sighed and continued my walk until I reached my dads office. I peaked in to see him recording an adventure map with Simon, he laughed and I could hear it slightly through the wooden door, I smiled and continued to the main room to see Kim and Sam filming Yognews, I slipped into the room to watch.

"She's been Kim." "And he's been Sam" "And this has been Yognews. Stay classy Yognau(gh)ts" and they ended the show "What's up Lance?" Kim asked me as Sam smiled and left the room "Not much" I replied, taking a seat by the table "Does Paul seen off to you?" I asked "Oh? Now that you mention it yeah he does" Kim said and I dropped the subject "Anything new?" She said "I recorded some building footage" I said with a shrug "Lance" I heard my dad call "we gotta go" "Coming" I called back and hastily goodbyed with Kim before leaving the room.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Diggy diggy hole" I murmured as I edited my lets build video, it was Wednesday and I had completed my homework and was back to my usual routine, editing. "Diggy diggy hole, digging a hole" and I continued my work until it was finished "Upload" I said to myself as I pressed the corresponding button.Would people like the we series? I didn't know, but at least I have fun doing stuff like it.

Sorry for the short chapter. I have ideas for later thought :)

Thanks for the reads, comments and votes!

-Jo