Chapter 15 - Christmas Jumpers

Chapter 15

Christmas Jumpers

Christmas was getting nearer, December 20th already! The stream was still going strong and I could not get enough of the looks on Owen and Alan's faces when I had talked to them after the first stream "You didn't say anything to us!" Owen said said, his fingers interlocked with Nifer's, I knew they where dating but it still made my heart twist to see it "Stop bugging him guys" Nifer said "he obviously wanted it to be a surprise" "Thank you Nifer" I said.

At the moment it was 11:00 on a Wednesday and I was sitting in my room at Yogstowers, wearing an itchy Christmas jumper I had borrowed from my dad, Alan had bet me to wear one everyday for the winter holiday, if I won he had to give me ten quid and vise versa, so far I was winning. Over the few days since the first stream I had tried to find out who the commenter 'Two Soups' was, so far all I found out was that Two Soups was a Scottish nickname for someone with the first name or surname of Campbell, I had something to work from.

"Wy is this thing so itchy" I moaned and tugged at the collar of the jumper I was wearing "If it bothers you so much take it off" my dad said with a grin "No way! I'm winning the bet!" "Then don't complain" "Great advice" I muttered then turned back to my computer in the stream room, another night of streaming. I had noticed over the days of strraming, that whenever someone asked who I was, this 'Two Soups' guy always told them, "He must really like me" I mumbled "that or he just want the questions out of the way" I shrugged it off and got my stuff ready for the stream

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm gonna kill you next time we meet" I told Alan over the one-on-one Skype, Owen and Nifer where on a date (again) Alan just laughed at me "How many of those do you have?!" pointing at his screen, indicating my red Chirstmas jumper "My dad has a whole box just for Christmas at the office" I explained "I borrowed a few" "Holy crap, you look like an old man" Alan laughed and I frowned "Well i'll see what you say when you hand over that twn quid" I said and Alan emidiatly sobered up. I smirked.

Thats it for this chapter. I wasn't very inspired while writing this and currently have writers block. If you have any suggestions for the book please tell me in the comments!

Thanks for the reads, comments and votes!

-Jo