Chapter 13 - Boring November and Fluffy Towels

Chapter 13

Boring November and Fluffy Towels

Why is November one of the most boring months? I asked myself this on the third week of November, nothing exciting had happened, me and my friends still recorded OLA and I was getting more and more subscribers but it still felt like a boring week. "One more month till winter break" I muttered to myself in Physics, it was one of the few classes I had without any of my friends and it was the time that I thought about everything and anything. I looked out the window to my left, I had finished my work and there was ten minutes left in class What's the livestream this year gonna be about I thought, I never got to be in the livestream because my dad wouldnt let me "I don't want people knowing more about you" he always said when I asked if I could just talk with them, maybe help Sparklez do something, but the answer was always no. The bell rang and I left the class and headed to my locker, it was across the hall from the Fluffy Towels and their lockers "Look its the nerd" I herd them say when I opened my locker, I ignored them as they gossiped about almost everything that had ever happened. I shut my locker with a deliberatly loud BANG and I herd them squeal "You're such a freak" one said and I turned to face them, pushing my glasses up my nose "Its not polite to say that about someone" I said and they just smirked and strutted away.

I sat in my office chair, editing videos, but it wasn't as fun as it usually was. I sighed and leaned back in my chair "Something wrong Lacelot?" I herd a voice say and turned to see my mum standing in the door frame, she was one of the only people who called me Lacelot, "Not really" I replied "What does that mean?" she said walking over to me "Just some stuff at school" I muttered and she said "That doesn't sound like nothing" "Do you think I'm a freak?" I asked said "Where do that come from?" She asked worriedly "Just some kids at school said I'm a freak...be-because of what I like..." I trailed off and looked up at her, I didn't want her thinking that I didn't think what her and dad did was stupid "It doesn't matter what they think, does it?" She asked me "N-no" I mumbled "You know what'll cheer you up?" "What?" I asked "Your dad said and you can help Sparklez with the livestream this year." She said with a smile "Really!" "Absolutely" "Yes!" I said and I hugged her "Thanks" "Don't thank me thank your father and Sparklez"

Now I was even more excited for December, so excited I even forgot about the Fluffy Towels, but only for the rest of the day.

Hiya! I added the last thing in 'cause I've always thought that Hannah would be a great mum. Hope you like it!

Thanks for the votes, comments and reads!

-Jo