Chapter 26 - Making up over Minecraft

Chapter 26

Making up over Minecraft

"When are they coming" groaned Alan as we waited on the server for our other friends "They'll come" Mikey said calmly as his Hans nameplate bounced with him as he ran around jumping "Stop whining" "Im not whining I'm BORED" Alan said, putting immense enfaces on the last word "Look here's Owen now" I said as the yellow text displayed it "Hey guys" he said half heartedly, the the yellow text displayed xNiferx joined the game "Hi gu-" she started then went silent at the sight of Owen's character "Really Lance!" She said angrily "you got me on here just to be with Owen!" "Yes" I said "yes I did, because you two are friends as should like each other" "He-he's right" I heard Owen say after a moment of awkward silence "this whole things stupid, I'm stupid, you're stupid to Lance" he added in a light tone "I apologize for 'cheating' there was no justified reason to do it" "That's right" Nifer said after awhile "We are friends. Only friends though" "Just friends" Owen agreed and I could just imagine them smiling. But the ever present beast in my stomach lifted its head and sniffed hopefully at the air, if Nifer and Owen where 'just friends' then maybe it was time to make my move. "Aww" Mickey said, in such a good impression of Simon that I looked around my room to see if the ginger was in it "They made up!" The Irish boy said "Group hug" and we all punched each other whilst jumping an shifting, a true Minecraft group hug.

"Hello! And welcome back to Tekkit" I said after we started recording "We're all here once again but have a familiar face today...Mickey!" "Hi!" Mikey said an jumped in game. After about two hours of recording we stopped and just talked on Skype for a bit "What's the date I forget" Mickey said looking at a different part of his screen, I checked my watch "Uhhh...it's February 2nd" "Febuary?" Mickey said "you know what that means" and he grinned. I saw Alan look confused and I was as well "No. What does that mean" I pressed. Mickey rolled his vivid green eyes and said "St. Valentines you big ding dong! Valentines day is this month" "Oh" I said and Alan laughed "Why you so excited? We don't do anything on the 14th not even the school" "Love is in the air" Mickey said in a singsong voice, winking, thankfully it was then that Sparklez popped his head in and asked for my help to bring on some new equipment "Sure!" I accepted "Gotta go bye" I quickly said before ending the call.

"Thanks for helping Lance" Sparklez said, patting me on the back once I had brought on the last load "No problem" I said with a small smile and headed back to my room. I sat down in my chair and spun slowly, around and around, thinking of one thing, one thing with ginger hair. The beast my my stomach growled softly at my anticipation of the 14th, the day I was going to make my move, and hopefully she would like it.

I can't tell if this is a long or short chapter but I hope you like it! Next chapter will have some swearing and scares, and will take place in the office! So there's some hints for you. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Thanks for all the support. You are all awesome!

-Jo