Chapter 36 - Jifer

Chapter 36

Jifer

I hadn't realized the popularity of my relationship with Nifer until I checked Tumblr. We where a Ship. I think it's funny how some Ship names are brilliant and others just sound stupid, ours was stupid sounding: Jifer. It was an official Ship, I knew this because there was fan-art, not much, but it was there and it was...lets say interesting, I won't go into detail. When I showed Nifer my discovery I thought she would be embarrassed but to my surprise she thought it was okay "It's cute" she had said whilst Micky, Alan, Owen and Tony laughed in the background. I don't think anyone at Yogtowers had found them yet but when they did I hoped they wouldn't rage, especially Dad, he was very protective of me.

Over the next couple of days the amount of fan-stuff, whether it was writing or drawing, was growing very fast. My Tumblr was overflowing with questions, all of which I tried to answer, and the comment section was crammed, so crammed that I disabled the comments once more but that only added to the Tumblr load. I was tired with it all and just gave up one nigh at Yogtowers. "I give up" I said in my office and threw my hands into the air, nobody at the office had found it yet and I was determined to keep it that way. "Dad I'm going for a walk!" I called at his office door when I passed it "Be home by 8" he called back and I left. I wanted to see Paul, the hospital wasn't that far and the walk took about 20 minutes and I was there in a flash. I nodded at the receptionist as I passed and went into Paul's room and closed the door. When I visited Paul I felt like all the other stuff was shut out as I shut the door. It was just me and the comatozed man in the bed. "Anya's getting pretty big" was how I started our usual one sided conversation "Doctor Mathersen said she's due in November" I swore a smile flickered onto then left his mouth whenever I talked about the baby or Anya "Chris is coming here soon, just for a bit but he's going to come and see you" I continued and talked about the office for what seemed like hours and only stopped when I heard the freak of the door opening and turned to see Nifer, she still didn't know but she didn't notice Paul and just talked to me "I called your mobile but you didn't answer so I called Alan and he said you'd be here" She said and I mentally kicked myself. I had told Alan and he had promised not to tell anyone, I guess he wasn't very good at keeping secrets, who else did he tell?! "Who are you visiting?" Nifer asked and her gaze drifted towards the bed "Paul" I said bluntly "Oh my god" Nifer said "How long?" "About four" I said "Four what? Days, weeks?" "Months" I said looking sadly at him "I come here after school and talk to him, he never talks back" I was on the verge of tears but held them back, I didn't want to cry in front of her "Im so sorry" she said and wrapped her arms around me in a hug "Thanks" I said "I should leave now, I've gotta get home" "I'll come" Nifer said and we left the hospital, Nifer was holding my hand.

The last chapter to focus mainly on Lance and Nifer.

Explanation for ship name: Junior + Nifer = Jifer.

If you don't want to do the math I have done a large timeskip from February to June because I want to get into his next year for my plan to succeed. There will also be a timeskip over the period of their summer holidays as well.

Hope you liked this chapter. Feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you all so much for the support :)

Cheer!

-Jo