Chapter 5 A long night

It's the first day of semester break and same day of Yomiko's live performance. Early in the morning i see Tegemi , Raika , Miyoko and Yomiko off but...

"Okay ..okay , see you tonight.." 

( is she already nervous !?)Without thinking i call her out..

"It'll be alright , relax Yomiko.."

"Sh-shut up , i know that without you telling me !!"

"S..sorry.."

The other two watching our exchange , laugh softly..

"Haha that's our Yomiko"

"Keep it up, Yomiko , i know you'll gonna be alright.."

"Uhnn..."

At those words Yomiko , looked a little unconvinced..

"Anyway see you tonight.."

With a nervous and painted on smile she left off and close the door behind her..Yomiko leaves for the live event..

Today is the first day of my part time job as well , i need to go as well i don't want to be late on my first day..i need to pay off my dept to the landlady she did pay my hospital bills after all..

"i'm off !"

"Good luck , on your first day of work!" waves Reimako ..

I still have time to spare so i decided to just walk to the bus station , now that i think about it i don't have the slightest idea what this job is all about , a friend just call and told me i could be a stand in because the guy who suppose to do the job suddenly got sick..

Suddenly my phone rang..(oh it's Ogara a university classmate and few of my friends there.)

"Hey Oga , what's up , i'm on my way now.."

"Good , just be here man , we have a lot of things to do.."

"Roger that . i'm riding the bus now as we speak."

"You're really lucky you know , it's a big one time gig gonna do a lot of lifting but the pay is good so it's all worth it .!"

"I know , i know it's all thanks to you...man"

"Don't mention it , what are buddies are for , just drop off at Agaoka Stadium the event is going to be held there , and hurry!"

Agaoka Stadium...why does it sound familiar...

A few minutes later..

"You're late man , doesn't matter come on wear this shirt it's for the staf,f so you can go wherever the place freely without the security questioning the securities tight here and here's an ID as well"

It's a black shirt with a word STAFF printed on the back , and to my surprise when i look at what the print in the front said..it was a summer YUU concert...

"I'm working at Yuu's live summer event ?!"

"Why so surprise didn't i tell you that ?"

"You didn't !!"

"I know right ! aren't we lucky !! come one man , fallow me , and we might end up seing Yuu in the Flesh !"

Well...i always wonder how can i help her out , this might be a great opportunity for me , i just have to careful not to meet Yomiko here...

Meanwhile in Yomiko's dressing Room.

(i shouldn't have shouted out him like that, she was just trying to cheer me up..) Anyway i need to be ready i'm a bit nervous but i  can do this i've been doing this for quite some time now..