Chapter 45 Kidnapped Part - 2

Somewhere....

"Stay right there Mina , don't come out unless i told you too..." ( i shouldn't have brought him here , but i can't risk the fact that i might lost their tail.) 

Doctor Kiritani was shopping for supplies when she accidentally saw Yomiko being forcefully pushed inside a black van , he runs to tail them when minamino started fallowing him , when he had a chance to get in his car he took it along minamino with him, they tailed the van into this abandoned ware house far away from the city..

Inside the warehouse..

*Phone conversation with Mimiko*

"Don't dare touch my daughter you monster !!!"

"Hey she's my daughter to you know.." 

while looking at the tide and gagged up Yomiko surrounded by a pack of men who's staring at her lecherously.

"This is you and that pesky manager fault you know , if she hasn't stop us from kidnapping you, we wouldn't have a need to kidnap my daughter ..but thanks to that we have the city most adored Pop idol and i'm betting we can get lot of money from her.."

"..........So You kidnapped your own daughter for ransom !!"

"Now you're making me sound bad , i'm just getting what i lawfully deserve , i just want a small share of her fortune not her fame she can have that , i'm not selfish she can have that , she's my own daughter after all.."

"You deserve to rot in prison !!"

"That's not a nice thing to say to your husband you know , you wouldn't want me to hurt our precious daughter now , would you ? Now apologize ...."

"I'm sorry ...please don't hurt my daughter ..."

"Our daughter , now be a good mother and bring a 100 billion dollars with you , no police now or i'll be force to kill our daughter.."

" 100 billion ?!!"

" What ? are you telling me , that you can't provide that ? , what kind of mother are you ? that's a small fortune compare to the safety of our daughter don't you think ?"

"Y-yes i'll bring the money...t-tell me were you are ?"

"I'll just send you the coordinates , and send a chopper while you're at it , now remember no police now okay , love you honey.." 

*beep* 

The group of men burst in laughter..

Minion 1

"You're a total psycho boss , nyahahahaha.."

Minion 16 

"Yeah boss , but , c-can i rape you're daughter boss , i'm her biggest fan..hehehe" as he's about to approach the terrified helpless Yomiko..

*Bang!!* Aku shot him in point blank range..

"Now ,who's got another great i'll send them to an early vacation.."

The group of men averted their eyes from Aku's murderous gaze as their lifeless companion is being dragged away by a few of them..

"Anyone ? , No one ?"

"Now i know you're a bunch of lawless maniacs who's hunger for lust seem bottomless , i'll tell you this , how about i give you the next best thing , her mom' she's a mature , more voluptuous version of my daughter , i'm sure she can satisfy you all !! , for a brief moment or so.."

"She and i , are divorced." he grins..

Minion 2

"YEAH !!!"