Chapter 21 Noisy Consideration

(For my sake...?)

"Because i want to be with you..even for just a little longer..."

"....i don't get it.."

"So if i work hard enough i could finish the job a lot more faster.."

(is this the reason why she end up a lot sooner ? is this what she meant that she's doing it for me )

"I can increase the amount of time i have to spend with you by a lot more , can't you see ?"

"But at what expense ?! , you collapsing at work !" flustered i raise my voice a little

"D-don't raise your voice at me , you're suppose to be happy!" she raise her voice as well..

"I appreciate you want to spend more time with me , but i don't want you to get sick , just because of that reason..."

"I'll be fine , i'm not a weakling.."

"No..but still..."

"I want to be with you for as long as i can , so please let's not fight over this.." 

she smiles a me gently..but for an instant i'm almost swept along..hastily i compose myself..her consideration is making me happy but she's pushing herself to much she might be in the extent of breaking down , and i don't want that  i don't want to argue either but she needs to understand..

"What's wrong Mina ? , please don't be mad..." 

"I'm not mad , it..it's just...." i sigh slightly and organized my thoughts , if Yomiko needs to work so hard just to compensate for the time she needs to be with me , then i have no choice but to...

"I don't like it , i don't want you to work so hard for my sake...."

"So for a while , ...just for a while..."

"I just want you to stop working hard just so you could make the time for the two of us..."

"What ?!" 

"Until works settles down , you don't have to worry about me.."

When she hears my suggestion Yomiko , looks confused and troubled as if she can't believe this coming from me..starts trembling out a little then starts to wring out a question..

"Wh-why ?"

"I've been working so hard just so i could have some time with you..."

"I know , but  i don't want you to over do it..."

"B-but.."

"Please , Yomiko.."

"Just for a while , forget about me and immerse yourself in work.."

"N-NO!" 

"Wha...."

"I don't want to leave you!"

"It's just until you're less busy at work, it's only temporary.."

"No not even that much!"

"But Yomiko , what will do if you get sick ? "

"No !! Absolutely Not!!" (she's being unreasonable again...) But the strength of her refusal is almost amazing..it doesn't really seem like Yomiko...but in any case..if she continues to work like this , she just keeps pushing and pushing herself until she might...i can't even fathom it..i'm doing this for her i have to harden my heart and speak to  her strongly..

"Y-Yomiko.." i was going to explain to her why i am strongly against it when she interrupted me

"I'm going to stay with you no matter what !"

"Yomiko..listen..."

"No!!"

"I don't want to be separated with someone i love ever again..."

(Huh? again ?) for a second there i felt uncomfortable..but she doesn't stop her emotions and her words becomes stronger..but i have to make her understand..

"No! No!" i unconsciously raise my voice unaware i continue..

"If you continue with this you'll definitely break down , when that happen you're co-workers , crew and your manager will get mad at you , you'll make them worry do you know that !"

"So..just until you're less busy with work...."

"Let's not see each other...Yomiko..."( i have to say it , this is for her own good ..) i don't think i've never spoken to Yomiko as strictly as this..suddenly we where immerse in silence..hope she understand what i meant by all this , it's a weird sensation as though as time is standing still..Cautiously i glanced at Yomiko...

Hughes tears are falling down her cheeks ...she's sobbing quietly by i can loudly hear her pain and anguish...is this really for the best ?