Secret Story 2: Midnight Warmth

Yomiko's POV on Chapter 5 - A long night...

It's 3 in the morning...

The live performance is over, and i'm back at home at the Famille'

*Click*

"....I'm home ?"

I announce myself softly , but there's no answer...

(Of course there wouldn't be , everyone is sleep...)

The truth is i that  i would like to return to a warm room , with everyone waiting for me, as on a usual day.. 

(..But i can't ask them to wait for me this late...)

*Shiver* "Brrrr....it's really cold here , the AC must be on.."

I rub my arms with both hands and head toward the living room..

(I wonder if there are any leftover from dinner in the fridge ....i could heat those up..)

"ZzzzZzzzZ...."

"Huh ?!"

(Someone's in here ?!)

Startled i turn around...

For some reason Mina is sleep on the sofa..

Then she remember she got almost squished by a larger prop before her concert..

*Gasp* (Mina ?! We made eye contact ,  i will never forget his chestnut colored eyes..)

She slowly creeps towards him...

She stares at him quietly her heart sink as she  notice her the dried blood on his bandage and a few cuts and scratches in his hands...

(...Why are you sleeping here you ? idiot...)

 Cautiously i , creep a little bit closer...

(Look at you , all banged up full of cut and scratches ...you got hurt again because of me...)

Somehow he's fallen asleep in this cold room...

(I should change his bandage and put some band aids on those cuts...)

She cautiously looked for the first aid kit careful not to wake him up as she changed his bandage and patched him up..

"He must be really tired, probably dozed off here , his really and idiot , what is he doing working as one of my staff...geez mina..." i quietly scold him ..

*Mumble*Mumble"...Yomiko..." 

"W-what ?!......" i quickly covered my mouth as i forgotten and i spoke in a normal voice...

"Well done...."*mumble*mumble*

"Is he awake ?!" (is he playing with me ?!) i flicked his forehead and..

"Ugh...."*Mumble*mumble* "zzZZzzz"

(Oh! his sleep talking ? ....he must be really exhausted from all that work....)

"S-sorry..." (and i flicked his forehead ...i'm really a bad person...)

(W-wait ...was he waiting for me ??)

At his sudden words, a little bit , just a little bit i felt a bit of warmth spread through my body at the thought that someone was waiting up for me...

Unconsciously i stare a his face....

"Uhmn...." *flop*

"Oh!"

When he turns over in his sleep Mina hands sticks out...

"ZzzzZzzzZZ...."

I was a bit hesitant at first but , he's as sleep he won't notice ..when i touch his hand, it's just a little bit cold..as i held on his rough hands full of calluses and few cuts..

"You fool...."

"You appeared out of nowhere when i'm in need and disappeared when just as fast...how long have you been sleeping here ?"

"Ngzzzz...."

He's  a year older than me , a guy who's always helping me , and his face looks really stupid when he sleeps..But his hands is so large..

"Geez..."

*Squeeze*

I grip his hand softly , so as not to wake him..

"But , anyway ...thanks..for always being there for me..."

(I'll just sit here until his hand warms up...)

(This is ....kind of nice..)

But...

As i feel warmth slowly returning to his hand..

I feel myself dozing off...and holding Mina's hand i dream....