Chapter 26 The Curtain Raises..

I just smile at her and repeat my words..

"I don't think you resent or hate anyone , i don't think you're capable of that..."

"You're such a honest and wonderful girl.."

"That's why i fell in love with you..."

The next thing i knew , Yomiko's eyes are overflowing with tears...it's as if her tears are washing her gloom away they continue to fall..she's the one who's leaning and crying in my chest now..

"Why..why are you so kind ...?"

"I got mad of you for no reason and said the most awful thing...."

"I screamed at you , and i know that i hurt you..h-how can you be gentle when all along you're sharing the same pain as me...."

"Why do you stay with me , when i treated you so horribly..?!"

"Wasn't it obvious ? , it's because you're important to me , you're my dream come true Yomiko..."

Her words and heart are both in a mess , and her tears won't stop falling...i accept it all , and looked at her..and she looks towards me ..

"But why...? i said so many horribles things to you .."

"Because i cannot let you go.."

"If you think that you become less important to me just because you say things to me if you are in a bad mood then you are wrong , that's not how love works..."

"i -i even said i-i'd never loved you..."

"I-is that the truth ?"

"NO! i love you of course i love you....

As i heard those words it felt like my body is starting to float , she hugs me tightly while weeping silently..we sat as we let our hearts heal through our warm embrace , she embraces me tightly as i wrapped my arms around her...her eyes is flushed and her cheeks are red we were both drowned by our gaze and as our heart synchronize ..

"I love you, ..i love you so much Yomiko.."

In an instant Yomiko's tears gush forth as she weeps like a small child , i gently stroke her back...

"I will cherish you my whole life.."

"I love you ..Mina...!"

Once , we passed each other in the crossing ..the fissure in our relationship can never be erased..but we're going to be alright..the person i want to protect i want to cherish i here in my arms....

*TV Announcer*

"..And now for our latest news..Idol Yomiko "Yuu" Kohara next lead movie had been announced ! , Here at my side is non other than the fastest growing Pop idol Yuu!!"

"Yuu ! Congratulations on your leading part! "

"Hehe, Thank you .."

"Can you tell us what kind of movie it is ?"

"It's a Romance Comedy filled with bittersweet love and fun scene please watch it! and thank all of you for your continues support!"

"Speaking of love we heard a gossip that you and  your leading man is currently dating each other ?"

"Oh no , that's not true , we're just friends there's no way i'd date him.."

"Owkey..pretty bold statement there...but there's even a gossip that you already have a non showbiz boyfriend , how true is this ?"

"W-what ?! No! there's no way that i have a boyfriend! uh-i'm in love  with my career right now..hehe that's right my career..."

As i watched that new from the living room , next to me is the girl who was on television right now and she's really blushing..

"You're really confident when you're telling the truth Yomiko , but you really are a terrible liar you know that ?" i chuckled slightly..

"S-shut up!

Proud to say My Girlfriend Yomiko Yuu Kohara is staring at me intensely...

"W-what , you looked like your going to bite me.."

"I am.."

*Chomp!*

"ThaT really hurts you know!.." as i rubbed my shoulder whom she have left a bite mark in it..

"I'm not sorry , you deserved it, but i hope you understand that idols are banned from having a relationship if anyone founds out....we might have to break up.."

"Come on don't looks so worried of course i understand .." as i rubbed her head assuring her..

"I'll be careful , be extra careful so no one would find out..."

"....i also don't want to break up ,..i'm interviews i will be more careful.."

She surely know how to swept me off my feet , her words spreads happiness through me..as she shyly smiles at me , her addicting smile..(Wow..this felt like a dream...i can't believe i'm Yuu's boyfriend..) as if were like yesterday , a lot of things happen between us , it sure was a roller coaster ride but that helped us strengthen our bond and close the gap between us..

As i turn back  on the tv , no matter what channel i flick , Yomiko seems to be on all of them.,.,

"W-Wow , you must be really busy now , Yomiko..."

"Yeah kind of .."

"Are getting enough rest ?"

"Hehe , thanks for worrying about me , but i'll be fine.."

"I see , that's good.."

While we're relaxing on the sofa...her phone suddenly rang...

"Ah' that's my phone , excuse me for a moment..."

Yomiko takes our her phone from her pocket then answers it , she says a few words into it then suddenly stood up..

"Work ?"

"Yeah , sorry mina , i have to go..."

"But isn't it your day off ?"

"It was , but it can't be helped...and.."

she had this sudden serious look and she murmurs..

"They'll be announcing it soon i need to works as hard as i can.."

(..it?..) i want to ask her , what she meant about it..but..

"Well , i'll be going then..."

as she's about to leave the house..

"W-wait aren't you forgetting something ?"

"W-what ?"

"My kiss....?" i jokingly teased her..

"W-what !? y-you're an idiot !" 

I was expecting she would respond that way but i was still a bit hopeful ..when i was about to say i was only joking she suddenly kissed me in the cheek..surprised i just stood there...

"Well..i'll be going then! " embarrassed she rushed out the house..

"D-did she just kissed me ?!"

{She did you daft!} (oh shut up! you virgin){lol ,look who's talking}(well at least she kissed me){Pffffbwahahaha} (Oh you think that's funny huh..let's talk about your ex wife shall we..){oh don't you dare..}(oh i will){don't you dare..}(oh i will , you can't even stop me..){I can}(How ?)

(...Oh..)