Chapter 30 New Supporter...

A few days have passed and Yomiko's new support manager is hired and i go to the studio to meet her..

"......Uhm...why am i even here ?.." Minamino was sitting on a sofa on the waiting room Yomiko looked at him with a surprised expression..

"Silly , i need to show you to my support manager..that...you're my boyfriend.."

"Oh, right..."

"Otherwise she'll think you're a loitering pervert..."

"I-i see...(i don't like the way she say it , but it's true..)(Yomiko's support manager , wonder what kind of person it'll be..)

As they sit on the sofa waiting , happily chatting about almost everything ..

*Click*

"!Ah' here she comes.."

"Sorry for making you wait Yomiko , this is your support manager.."

The door opens as Yomiko's manager leads a woman down the hallway..

"this way.."

Yomiko and Minamino waited in anticipation as the woman enters the room..a beautiful woman with a Bloody dark Red Hair , just like Yomiko but a bit darker , emerald color eyes exactly like Yomiko...Minamino noticed the closeness of their eyes as he was drowned into it , Yomiko noticed him staring and elbowed him..

She smiles kindly and greets Yomiko..

"...Nice to meet you from today , i'll be your support manager..My name is Kosaka Kiritani..."

"Ms.Kiritani , a pleasure to meet you..I'm Yomiko Kohara.."

"Yuu , you can talk to me casually if you like.."

"Huh ? C-Can i ?"

"Yes."

".....Then i will, I'm looking forward to working with you ,Kosaka."

"Yes , me too.."

(Kosaka seems like a really nice person , and she gives off that familiar vibe , i wonder what it is ?) While he's thinking absent mindedly Yomiko grabbed his hand ..

"Hey..Mina.."

"Huh , uh..ha ! .. yeah.."

Minamino quickly stood up and turn to Kosaka..

"N-nice to meet you , i'm mina..."

"Um...this is my boyfriend..." Yomiko's faced redden as she introduced me to Kosaka who's eyes widened..

"Oh! i thought he's just a loitering pervert.."

(Ugh right on mark..)

Yomiko and her manager both laughed ...

"No , he may looked like it but , he really is my boyfriend.."

(she's accepting the loitering pervert as a boyfriend..)

"Oh! i'm sorry i..."

"Oh no it's okay , But the fact the idols aren't allowed to have boyfriends , so..we're dating secretly , i hope you can keep this as a secret as well..."

".......hehehe okay.." she smiles kindly and nods..

*Ring*ring*

"......uh , it's my phone..., Sorry Yomiko i'll be back in a moment.."

"While waiting for me , go interview Kosaka for a while.."

"Oh , okay."

Yomiko's manager leaves the room and just left us in the waiting room..