Chapter 11 Exciting Date Mood

And then the scheduled sunday...

(Well ,an hour early all dressed up , not so bad i guess..)i stand in front of the ticket booth in the amusement park i noticed a lot of couples coming , a group of friends a lot of kids and their families as well , that's normal i guess this is a amusement park after all { wow geez captain obvious, thanks for the bland description} (shut up author stop interrupting and be a good author like every normal author on wattpad.)

(Raika called earlier , she says that Yomiko already left the house..)  i hope she put on a disguise if she's going out in public , she's really famous now , and... she's going on a date with me ?! ( i just realize how serious the situation become , if her fans see her with a .....normal guy {what's with the hesitation ?}(shut up!) it may start a gossip this might cause trouble for her career , i need to call her...as i panicked i realize i don't have her phone number..

"Oh i should call Raika !" as i'm about to dial Raika's number in my Phone..

"Sorry i'm late.."

"......I'm sorry , do i know you ?!"

"Do you want me to punch you ?!" 

"Yomiko !! "  without the brutal threats  i wouldn't recognize her at all , she's wearing a black straight hair wig that perfectly covers her crimson hair a chestnut contact lense for her green eyes , she's not wearing light make up like usual but this enhances her beauty more , even the clothes she's wearing is simple but she still looks gorgeous in it , i guess i don't have to worry to much after all..

"Oh , you didn't recognize me ?! , good it means my disguise works perfectly fine.." she might be in disguise but her smile , i will surely recognise her just by her smile...

"You look gorgeous .." i blurted it out without even thinking..

"What are you saying , you dummy !, Flattery won't get you anywhere idiot !!" as she turns aways i notice a smile on her blushing face..

But- i'm still worried though , that smile might blew out her perfect disguise for her she emits that Pop idol aura afterall...and she stand out way to much..

"Come on , what are you standing there for ?"

Then Yomiko and i enter the amusement park..

First thing we noticed i the number of couples in the area , holding hands , so close to each other walking side by side , doing coupley stuff..

"Yomiko , i got an idea , let's just watch and study the couples , we can learn a lot from them just be watching.."

"We..can..but ..i..." she seems fidgety and a bit nervous..

I jokingly suggest ,.."Or we can hold hands like couples do..hehe.." i nervously laugh it off , suddenly..

Yomiko suddenly takes holds my hand silently without even looking at me..then..

"D-don't get me wrong this is just for the part..., there's a saying when in rome do what the romans do.." while she blushes and fitgets it's obvious she's not used to this..

Then it hit me...here i am being happy from all the wonderful things that is happening to me , but Yomiko is just being Yomiko , a professional pop star , i finally understand what's the reason behind her prickly character..she's just bashful , of course she'd be embarrass she's a innocent girl after all just doing what he can do , to do better at what he does , there no special reason behind this she's just being a professional pop star , she so , a kind hearted , spirited wonderful girl and i can't help my self to cheer her on...

That's it i decided , that i'll do what i can today to help her out..

"So..i guess i'll play the boyfriend part now ?"