Chapter 40 Revelations

In the hospital a doctor is having a conversation with Mimiko

-Doctor-

" Broken shoulders , shattered rib cage , the MRI doesn't show anything unusual .."

"When will he regained conciousness ?"

"That's solely depends on him..." 

In the hospital room , Kasumi is changing the flowers that they bought , while Reimako slightly opened his room window to let the fresh air in..

Yomiko is weeping beside him while holding his hand , weeping and murmuring and keeps repeating inaudible words to the other people in the room..

"i'm sorry , i'm so sorry !!"

Kasumi and Reimako stood in silence while observing both Yomiko and Minamino...Then Mimiko and Miss Mikahara came in the room..When Yomiko notices her mother inside the room...

"What are you doing here ?!"

"I'm just here to check on him , Yomiko i know you're still mad at me , but this is n - " as she's about to finish Yomiko  bluntly  Interrupted her ..

"Get out !"

"Yomiko..." Reimako murmurs as she's about to approach her...Yomiko stand up and face's Mimiko...her Manager suddenly pitched in..

"At least listen to what's her reason Yomiko.."

Yomiko stiffens but. .." ...............fine i'll here you out..."

"Why did you abandon me at the Orphanage , and why didn't you come back for me ?! Yomiko sits down as she waits in anticipation ..Mimiko take a deep breath and..

"......I don't remember....." she exhales deeply as she avert her eyes from Yomiko

" W-what ?! , what do you mean you don't remember  ?!" enraged she raised her voice and suddenly stood up..  

"The only thing i know is waking up in a hospital , and the first thing i remember when i wake up is that i left you in the Orphanage , I came to get you , b-but i was too late , someone already adopted you..."

"A-and you expect me to accept that ?! ,after 19 years of disappearance you suddenly decide to appear to me , with no memories on how and why you left me in the first place !!" 

"And you came to me , expecting i'd accept and forgive you ?! 

"You don't remember me , you don't even know who you are ?! for all i know you might be just someone who's claiming to be my mother !!"

"Enough , Yomiko !!" shouted Miyoko while slamming the door open , enrage and eyes filled with tears

"That's enough !! How dare you call yourself to be Minamino's girlfriend when you don't even value  the things he have done for you !!! 

shouted Miyoko crying voice shaking while dashing towards Yomiko  , Raika who's behind him hold her back..

"He was always selfless you know ! , giving without receiving he's been like that even when we were young , when his parents died he also lost his memories !!

"Do you know that !!"

"He's suffering from amnesia !!"

 "He doesn't remember who he is , and what he had lost , he doesn't even remember me ! but when we visit the hospital instead of crying he smiled at me and told me not to worry !!

"He's been always alone , i begged my parents to adopt him but we can't back then ...

"I cried  a lot back when he was send to an Orphanage i was so sad and angry at myself he's always been there and helping me but in his time of need i abandoned him !!!

"I abandoned him !!!"

She brokes down crying , Kasumi and Reimako holding their sorrow by biting their lower lip glamoring tighting they grip making a fist while listening to Miyoko ...

"When i finally had a chance to help him out , i invited him in the Famille' i could have easily send him home with me but i decided to bring him to the Famille , his been always alone i thought to myself that it's a good idea for him to be expose from different people .....but i....i..."

"I REGRETTED THAT DAY !!

" I was really happy when he finally find a reason to smile to be happy again , but- but all you did is hurt him , he fought for you , in return he got send in the hospital a lot of times and now this !?!"

" I ALSO LOVED HIM !!" 

"I ALWAYS DOES !!"