Words to Convey , Because you're here..

The police and ambulance siren blaring , Yomiko's Manager while she pacify the situation and handle all the question of the press , the paramedics attended on the now conscious Doctor Kiritani as he teaches them who to bind the head properly.

Minamino while his wounds are being bound  by  a paramedic his sitting in the same ambulance truck watches Yomiko , reunited by her worried friends...after giving everyone a hug crying and smiling with them he noticed that Yomiko looked at his direction waved as her friends and walks towards him..  

He's eyes open wide as their gaze collided..

"Uhm..hi , how are you feeling , t-that must be pretty scary huh .." 

he was trying really hard to handle the conversation calmly but failing , he's voice was stuttering he's fidgety and can't make eye contact with her. 

"No...i-im fine , thanks to you..."

"So , uhm...y-you're not going to kick me out of the house , right ?"

"H-huh ?"  extremely puzzled Yomiko was about to speak when 

"Yomiko , we have to go , the ceremony is starting , mina just fallow us okay , Miyoko already had the tickets , we'll see you there.." Said Mimiko

And they hurriedly left holding both of Yomiko and Minamino confused..

"W-who was that again ?"

"Minamino you don't remember  ?" ask the doctor...

"Uhm...i don't , and forgive me but do i know you ?!" 

"Mina are you okay ?!" Miyoko ask..

"Y-yeah i think..." he said but oddly confused

"D-do you remember us ?" Reimako ask

"Y-yes of course how could i forget , you're Reimako , that's Miyoko my childhood friend who's always torturing me and she's Kasumi , we lived in the same house called Famille' and their Ms.Mikahara she's our landlady , but i haven't seen Raika around ,  he expound.

"How long have you been living with us ? Kasumi probed..

"Uhm , i just recently move in, tree months  ago..."

They all gasp in shock when they all hear that...

"It seems that his memories have returned but in the time when you first meet him.., My name is Doctor Keisuke Kiritani , tell me minamino does your head hurt or stings a bit.." the doctor ask perplexedly ..

"Nice to meet you Doctor , well oddly enough i feel a bit tingly a bit of headache , but i'll be fine.." he smiled

"You seemed in a stable condition.."

"Forgive me doc , if he's okay we need to  go , we can't be late.."said  Ms. Mikahara 

"Just explain to him what happen along the way . let's go.."

As they go to the location of the red carpet event , they'd explain to minamino what the current situation is , and the doctor was right when he said his memory was in mix , he now remembers the memory he suppressed and all the memory he had lost. 

At the Galla it look  like the Award Ceremony is about to start , they all made it in time , they enter the Large Auditorium and sat on there seats on the second row in front of the stage..

"So uhm...i'm the one who finally founds her mother ?" minamino asked..

"For the 20th time , yes minamino now shut up and sit down!" Miyoko answered who's rather pissed..