Chapter 16 Ice Breaker..

*Clatter* A noise heard coming from outside Yomiko's Room that both caught our attention..

"Wha..?!"

"What ?" (What was that ?)

"Miyoko be quiet they'll hear us.." 

"Stop pushing me Raika.."

( too late to worry guys we can clearly hear you.)

"Is ..that ?" Yomiko scurries at the door and suddenly opened it..*Click* there it was , crouching tigress and  trying to hide dragon

"Huh ?!"

"Ow...busted hehehe"..

"Raika..Miyoko......What are you guys doing ?!" 

"Aii..."

"Where sorry...."

Yomiko roar in anger sends our two eavesdropping roommates scuttling down the hall..

"Geez ! , those guys.." Now we've been completely knock off the track..Yomiko slightly turns to me..

"M-mina..."

"Y-Yes Ma'am !!"

Yomiko seems to be wavering as her eyes won't meet mine, but...

"I'll forgive you , but just this one time..."

My eyes widen for i can't believe , what i just heard..(S-she's forgiving me ?!)

"I- don't have to go to prison ?!"

"Please stop saying that ..."

"So i don't have to leave ?!"

"Y-you don't have to go that far..." *Sigh* of relief (oh man...) as huge load had been lifted off my shoulder..

Still looking angry nevertheless Yomiko smiles slightly..

"Thank you , Yomiko.."

"But if you do anything weird again ,I'm going to throw this bed at you.."

"Please don't , i won't i promise i won't..."  

"I'm just kidding , how could i be serious about that ?, and this bed is heavy you know." 

(Well i'm not so sure about that since you once lifted a 100 kilogram marble coffee table as if its just a pillow)

With that she laughs and smile as usual and i feel a huge sense of relief wash over me...

"Hahaha i'm important to you , huh?..."

"Ha ?!  did you say something ?! i didn't quite get the last part ?"

"Nope" as she smiles sweetly (she finally forgives me...)Somehow Yomiko and i made up..wait this is...? oh forget it , just a little bit , i'll enjoy this for just a little bit...

And then a few days later....

The awkward distance between us are gone , and we can talk like normal roomies just like before..Or at least that's how it should be...(not that i'm complaining){dude you clearly are..}(....)(something seem to have change from before..)

One morning Yomiko is in the living room...i greeted her like i casually do..

"Oh hi , Yomiko good morning!" and smile cheerfully

"Good Morning!" 

Yomiko Stares at me and i look back at her..(It's a normal greeting but it seems to be a little different) i don't know why shes looking but...she looks at me with such interest (i'm not complaining though) like there's something behind those stares.. or maybe i'm just over thinking...

Recently i catch Yomiko looking at me a lot...or probably at my direction , i'm  not sure anymore..when i look back at her she just casually smiles back..it seems that Yomiko and i became a little bit closer than we are before..(for a guy who made his mind distancing himself from someone , i'm really not doing well with this..)

The next day..

Reimako comes up to me with a smile on her face...

"Mina ! you made up with Yomiko, right ?" 

"Y-yes , i guess so..."

"I knew it, Yomiko seems to be , smiling a lot these days.."

"She talks about you a lot !"

"Sh-she does ?! that must have a short and boring conversation then , hahaha" I lightly jokes about my insecurities..

"Oh, no not at all , in her stories you seem to be some gallant knight who always helps and protects her.." she speaks with full admiration..

(whoa really ?!, this makes me extremely happy ! , w-why is that ?!)

"Haha but i think she exaggerated a bit ?." 

"No , i believe i know it's true.."

"Did you say something , Reimako , i didn't quite get that..?"

"Oh nothing , i'll go prepare our lunch now.." and she walks merrily to the kitchen..

(Am i going deft ?i should really clean my ears..) Since the kissing incident i felt a little more distant emotionally..{whatever that suppose to mean}(hey you're the one who's writing this..) For a few days i enjoy this warmth lingering in my heart..

One day....